Back from the game!

Cerbaho-WG

Pitching was atrocious. Garland was retchid as he has been lately, Cotts was pathetic, and Jackson was downright deplorable.

Cotts needs to be jettisoned to Charlotte ASAP, he can't find the strike zone. I'd take David Sanders over Mr. "My ERA is roughly 8 after April" Cotts.

I'd release Jackson first. He's made Cotts' era go up most of the time. At least Neal gets inherited runners out most of the time.

Look at Cotts' splits (monthly). He does not deserve to be pitching at the big league level, period.

Pitching was atrocious. Garland was retchid as he has been lately, Cotts was pathetic, and Jackson was downright deplorable.

Cotts needs to be jettisoned to Charlotte ASAP, he can't find the strike zone. I'd take David Sanders over Mr. "My ERA is roughly 8 after April" Cotts.

Come on dude Garland wasn't and hasn't been that bad.

I don't think we just expected the tigers to roll over.

Cotts and Jackson however just killed our chances to come back. :puke

Yeah - Garland wasn't terrible, not great, but he pitched OK.

For the first time all year, I saw Carlos Lee misplay a ball. And I'm not in anyway blaming him - it was a tough line drive - but that's the first time this year I saw him misplay one. Me and SoxnBears were talking about it, right at that time, how Carlos has vastly improved out in LF. And, of course, on the next pitch, it's hit to LF, Carlos takes one step in, one too many, and the ball goes over his head.

But oh well - two out of three, now we gotta take care of business vs. Minny.

I was there also. Was going to try and find you all after reading your post about playing cornhole(?), but got there too late. Would have been nice to put a few faces to some posts. Anyway, this was the first game I have taken my son to that the Sox have lost. He was 6-0 the last 3 years, and 1-0 this year, until today. I don't think Garland did that horrible, but he was by no means great. I just don't get Cotts, or especially Jackson's, lack or urgency in throwing strikes. First pitch needs to be a strike. if it is not, the second one HAS to be. Jackson needs to go. Cotts can be OK, he has the stuff, just needs the confidence. Jackson is washed up and needs to be put out to pasture.

I was there too....the game kind of sucked, but I got to hang w/ CWSguy during the game, and IlliniKrush and Steff before the game.  Was fun.

I was looking for you guys but couldnt find ya. Any one see Freddy during BP for Detroit hitting on one of the girls in the stands, he got her number. You guys were lucky in Left Field, i was stuck in Right with the shadows.

I was looking for you guys but couldnt find ya. Any one see Freddy during BP for Detroit hitting on one of the girls in the stands, he got her number. You guys were lucky in Left Field, i was stuck in Right with the shadows.

:o He's engaged to Ozzie's daughter. :huh: