Rumored Bears Deal

Ogunleye isn't gonna sign with y'all and if he finally does, he won't be a happy camper.  I'd do this if I were the Dolphins.  They get a RB and get rid of a possible cancer.

Um... Actually for the first time in a long time it looks like Ogunleye is going to sign a long term deal and stay with Miami PENDING a trade...

Personally, I would rather see them land Onterrio Smith or Michael Bennett... A Train isnt that good and Terrell isnt needed in Miami... They have Chambers and Boston with Derrius Thompson filling in nicely in the 3rd spot...

Are you forgetting how desperately the Dolphins need a rb now?

Its not as desperate as you think...

Playoff appearances with Lamar Smith - 1 in 1 year

Playoff appearances with Ricky Williams - 0 in 2 years

SOME MORE interesting miami facts......

Hasnt had a season below .500 since 1986

All time win % leader for ANY team in ANY professional sport

Its not as desperate as you think...

Playoff appearances with Lamar Smith - 1 in 1 year

Playoff appearances with Ricky Williams - 0 in 2 years

SOME MORE interesting miami facts......

Hasnt had a season below .500 since 1986

All time win % leader for ANY team in ANY professional sport

and how many SB titles?

i meant in those seasons cuz it dont mean anything

Yeah I guess being a competitive Franchise for almost 20 straight years means nothing...

Chicago hasnt been competitive since the days of Eric Kramer :lol:

And please, i dont wanna hear about the Fluke 13 - 3 season they had

Dont get me wrong, I like the Bears.... but Miami is my team, I take them over Da Bears

i am not dissing that but I mean how good can you be without winning it

Yeah I know your not dissing it...

But even though they havent won a SB title since 73' they have been a winning team almost every year... I would rather have that than having losing seasons every year with no SB titles ala the Bengals...

Although they seem to be turning it around, oh nevermind, they will fall back to earth after screwing over Kitna for someone whose never even taken a snap... HUGE..

Yeah I guess being a competitive Franchise for almost 20 straight years means nothing...

Chicago hasnt been competitive since the days of Eric Kramer  :lol:

And please, i dont wanna hear about the Fluke 13 - 3 season they had

Dont get me wrong, I like the Bears.... but Miami is my team, I take them over Da Bears

I know the pain of those losing seasons but I am used to it by now

Man of Steel- I'm just wondering, did you used to be Anthony007 or something like that?

yeah I was....

but im thinking of changing my name again.... to the real me... here is what I am thinking of changing it to...

1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing

That sums me up, pretty much

yeah I was....

but im thinking of changing my name again.... to the real me... here is what I am thinking of changing it to...

1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing

That sums me up, pretty much

rolleyeyes.gif

You're not going anywhere with Wanny leading the way...

rolleyeyes.gif

You're not going anywhere with Wanny leading the way...

Hey... until Miami has a losing season under Wannstedt, I would like to know what he has done wrong?

10 - 6 should get you into the playoffs, why should he be fired after a 10 - 6 year?

Norv Turner was a moron play calling sometimes, I would put the blame there

Hey... until Miami has a losing season under Wannstedt, I would like to know what he has done wrong?

10 - 6 should get you into the playoffs, why should he be fired after a 10 - 6 year?

I will admit he has made some dumb personel moves, but again the team has failed late in the season every year... i wouldnt put all the blame on him for that

Miami beats Houston in game 1 last year, they are in the playoffs.... Wannstedt didnt lose that game, the players didnt show up to play a 2nd year team... pathetic

10 and 6 isn't good enough with the talent they've had. Wanny should have been gone but I'm used to my favorite teams underachieving by now so this isn't a surprise to me.

EDIT: A team with an idiot for a coach/manager, a team with a ton of talent that always seems to underachieve, why does that sound familiar?

Now the Sox finally got rid of their idiot manager, why can't the fins do the same thing. :angry: