Losing weight

I was just wondering, how do professional boxers lose so much weight in such little time. Im a big time boxing follower and ive seen many boxers lose up to 10-20 in 1 day, and also gain up to 10-15 pounds in a day (based on pre fight weight and unofficial night of weight) Are they just in the gym for 14 hours and not eat until the next morning or are they just in such good shape that their motabolism is that adjustable?

They starve themselves and work out in plastic bags and s***, just sweat it all out.

Once you've done it a couple times I think it becomes easier.

Nope....

Honestly, they are already greatly conditioned, and they drop the bulk of the weight by just working out and eating even healthier than they are. I guarentee no boxer is losing fifteen pounds in a day or whatever it was. I have seen people lose six to seven, but fifteen is exaggeration. It becomes a way of life, it is not something you do, it is all you do. Boxing has the day before weighins too IIRC. That is what gets you. Generally, you go and binge after, plus all the liquids you take in. I am sure each boxer has his own routine, and I'd love to see who is dropping twenty pounds in a day.

LOL i know what you mean man...so that accounts for 1 day losing tons of weight. So your telling me anyone could do it if they had Hardwork, dedication, and determination?

Yes. Everyone else is too lazy. People would rather look for the quick, easy way to weight loss.