7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangit guys can't watch one of the biggest games of the year going to a Thursday show tonight which is gonna be rad..Tear Radke a new one and bring home a victory tonight fellas and I know the place will be rockin since it's a sell out...I have a feeling Carl is gonna do something big in tonights game...LET'S GO SOX.. :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

Dangit guys can't watch one of the biggest games of the year going to a Thursday show tonight which is gonna be rad..Tear Radke a new one and bring home a victory tonight fellas and I know the place will be rockin since it's a sell out...I have a feeling Carl is gonna do something big in tonights game...LET'S GO SOX.. :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Who is opening for them?

Someone on the whitesox.com board said Carlos Lee is not going to be in the lineup tonight due to his crashing into the wall yesterday.  Can anyone veryify this?

This is for all of the people who wished injuries on the Cubs and Twins and then rejoiced when it happened, I swear. The gods are evening the score...

This is for all of the people who wished injuries on the Cubs and Twins and then rejoiced when it happened, I swear.  The gods are evening the score...

Well I'm not saying it's true, but it was brought up by someone. It could've just been a cub troll for all I know. I just wanted to hear from someone who could verify this as true or not.

Well it's a couple of local bands...stretch arm strong who I think are on tooth and nail and Head automatica and some other no namer...Just realized you had the CandC symbol thing as the your avatar thats pretty cool..I got to see them last year in Charlotte with Thursday and AFI, probally one of the best concerts Ive ever seen...and I've had my fair share

Yup, just heard it on the radio.

This just shows that we can sell out the place even when the Cubs aren't involved! Eat that, northsiders!

And, if you're planning on attending tomorrow's game, you better get your tickets today, or it's going to be very hard to get them tomorrow. When I was at the box office today to get tickets for tomorrow, I asked the guy at the ticket window how the ticket sales were looking, and he said that he offered me one of the last sets of tickets for the lower deck, and that there are only about 6,000 UD seats available.

Looks like tomorrow will be a sellout as well!!!

And they're expecting about 35,000 for Wednesday's game (already over 30,000 sold), so this series alone could boast an attendance of over 100K!!! That's darn good for a series! :headbang

from a twins fan: >

What are you talking about? Theyre finally putting some runs on the board. Thats why I think these Chicago fans who think theyre going to sweep us are in for a suprise. This wont be the same Twins team that couldnt hit the ball out of the infield that the Sox faced the last 2 series.

What do you guys think about management trying to get that whole white sock/towel waving thing going?  They've started giving those out on the concourse.

I support the idea. Anything besides Korean Thundersticks and I'll be on board.

If Sox management knows they're hosting a full house this upcoming series, why not add an extra element of home field advantage. I believe it would give our team a huge boost to witness a sea of twirling white socks during a critical moment in the game.