7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally defend Carlos on most issues but he should have been on second base there...he watched that pop up for like five seconds and then loafed down to first.  There wasn't even a player to cover second base.

Dude it's a gift that he's even on first base; there's no f***ing way he should be on 2nd on that.

I guaranf***ingtee that no one would have been at 2nd base on that pop up on either team.

Whether they would or wouldn't...he/they should have been.

I don't care if it would have tied the game, won the game, or we were down four runs. It's a hustle play and he sat there at home, watched it, then jogged down to first.

The question I have is why did Carlos Lee not steal 2nd base when PK was up?  They weren't even holding him on.  Who knows, Koskie's throw to 1b might have been off.  Sox were lucky that PK didn't hit into a DP.  Just not very smart bseball.

Carlos Lee's scoring was vital to the final score eh? It would've been 6-3 instead of 6-2....

La dee fricken da....

Carlos Lee's scoring was vital to the final score eh?  It would've been 6-3 instead of 6-2....

La dee fricken da....

Hey buddy, did you miss the part where I said that Lee being on 2b could have made Koskie throw to 1b, and his throw would have been off? I know Lee's run wasnt important, but getting base runners is crucial in that siuation. It's those little things that can help with the comeback. You never know.