7/26 vs. Minnesota Twins

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened?  :huh:

Hunter was on third with one out, and the guy at the plate hit a sac fly. Burke was standing a foot or two in front of home plate, and Hunter went out of his way to plow him. I hope this energizes our guys, maybe not for this game, but for the next two...

He ran over Jamie Burke on a play at home plate like a damn freight train.  It was perfectly legal and a good play on his part IMO.  And for the record......get rid of Burke!!!  He is terrible on defense...give me Ben Davis any day of the week.

Officer K, I'm assuming your the same one as on WSI?

Can you help me out with that whole iPod or TV thing? All I need to do is sign up, complete an offer, and then refer five friends who need to do the same thing...?

Hunter was on third with one out, and the guy at the plate hit a sac fly.  Burke was standing a foot or two in front of home plate, and Hunter went out of his way to plow him.  I hope this energizes our guys, maybe not for this game, but for the next two...

It probably won't do anything for the team. They will roll over for the Twins just like they did last Sept. Our offence scored 2 runs yesterday and one so far today so we are going into the usual 5 or 6 game funk and will drop a couple more games behind the Twins.

He ran over Jamie Burke on a play at home plate like a damn freight train.  It was perfectly legal and a good play on his part IMO.  And for the record......get rid of Burke!!!  He is terrible on defense...give me Ben Davis any day of the week.

Did you see the play? Burk gave him the plate and Hunter stepped out of his way to bulldoze him. Cheap ass prick.