Soxtalk across the US and the World

southsider2k5

I remember when Jas, Ian, Mario and I were on vacation, there was a thread full of country's hostmasks that visited FutureSox. I bet a bunch of them visited here as well. Nothing like reading through that list, looking at Jason and asking, "Where the f*** is this country?"

Ah the joys of the "business center" :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am looking for homestates. 

And to DBAHO, you just got me thinking, and I have to add Alabama for sure, and most likely the Carolina's Virgina/Tennessee, because of having White Sox farms teams there, and knowing that we have people who post from those towns.

Rex is in Alabama

My friends and I did a map like this a while ago to show the places we've traveled to. So I thought it would be fun to fill in all the states that have members of Soxtalk in it. Just to see how much of the country we cover.

soxtalkmap.GIF

Not sure if I missed any...but I can fix if I need to.

My friends and I did a map like this a while ago to show the places we've traveled to. So I thought it would be fun to fill in all the states that have members of Soxtalk in it. Just to see how much of the country we cover.

soxtalkmap.GIF

I know that we have an Ohio too.

soxtalkmap.GIF

You know what would be awesome is if you could make that like multi-colored...like one color for places people live, and another for where people have posted from or where they used to live.

For example, I did use to live in South Dakota, and I posted from there. Maybe that could be blue or something like that.

There are no Soxtalk posters from Wisconsin?  :o

Like I said at the beginning, there almost has to be someone from WI, but I can't find anyone with it in their profile, and no one has claimed it anywhere that I have seen. I also am pretty sure we have AZ covered as well.

soxtalkmap.GIF

Awesome POTUS, BTW how hard is that to do? What program did you use?

Like I said at the beginning, there almost has to be someone from WI, but I can't find anyone with it in their profile, and no one has claimed it anywhere that I have seen.

if i was from wisconsin i wouldn't claim it either. frickin' fudge packers.... :lol:

I edited it and added Ohio because someone said that someone was from Ohio. I also did what witesoxfan said to do and made South Dakota blue because he said he used to post from there. I only knew about South Dakota, so if there are more I can easily add them.

soxtalkmap.GIF

As for the program I use, it's actually a website. It's located here So all I did was check off the states, save the picture, and then upload it. The website only does it in red, but the colors can easily be changed. I changed them in MS Paint. :)

You know what would be awesome is if you could make that like multi-colored...like one color for places people live, and another for where people have posted from or where they used to live.

For example, I did use to live in South Dakota, and I posted from there.  Maybe that could be blue or something like that.

I've posted from Mexico. Regularly a year ago, never anymore.