Who's going tonight..?

Steff

I went yesterday and I have a dearth of things that I must buy (owe Mom $60, books for College, weeeeee), so needless to say I won't be going.

Oh man, don't mention books for college right now. I'd rather just blow my money on the Sox all summer and worry about that stuff later :)

Oh man, don't mention books for college right now. I'd rather just blow my money on the Sox all summer and worry about that stuff later  :)

Well I shouldn't be too bad this year. My intro to business class doesn't have a book, my German class costs close to nothing, my Arts and Sciences books cost very little, but Calculus is gonna nail me.

What a bunch of crooks the college bookstore people are!!! It's unreal how expensive some of those books can cost. They charge ya $120 for a USED book and only give ya back $10 at the end of the semester!!!

Thankfully I'm done with college and never have to spend another penny on books!!! :headbang

Oh man, don't mention books for college right now. I'd rather just blow my money on the Sox all summer and worry about that stuff later  :)

students at your school actually know how to open and read books now? :o

Illinois has come a long way since last year!

[ducking for cover]

just kididng! :cheers

:lol:

Yeah, we've come a long ways...but we still haven't figured out how to get paid to play basketball  ;)

oh but you did - just before your time!

The "I can't count time outs" liar was so lucky that Ed Martin died when he did and there is no way Webber is ever welcomed back into this state -

There are very bitter feelings here towards the way that whole thing happened. Never should have been allowed. Steve Fischer is another one on the never welcomed back list.

But on the bright side, UM baseball gave us Jim Abbott!!!!

Enjoy your summer! You might want to be get me tickets for the game at Champaign - last time I went, Michigan won, the Sox clinched, and I got very lucky buying tickets for the playoffs on UI computers and telehones! And between Illinois and the Sox, who would you rather see win????????????

:snr

I'm going. Luckily our seats are under the roof in the UD. This is my fifth time to the Cell this year, one game was rained out, one was a rainy double-header, and one was a steady rain all afternoon. The other time was a overcast 40 degree day. Why am I jinxed? :huh