drum role please

DABearSoX

With tonights seventh sell out of the season, the white sox have surpassed their total from all of the 2003 season (six)...the sox have now recorded 15 games over 30,000 in attendence, including 4 of the last 5 homes dates (33,282 avg.)...with 33 dates remaining, the white sox need to average 26,183 to break the 2,000,000 mark for the first time since 1993...the white sox have drawn 188,117 more fans from the same point in 2003, an increase of 19.8 percent. :headbang

LETS GET TO THAT 2 mil MARK!! KEEP IT AND SHOWING THAT WHITE SOX SUPPORT

With tonights seventh sell out of the season, the white sox have surpassed their total from all of the 2003 season (six)...the sox have now recorded 15 games over 30,000 in attendence, including 4 of the last 5 homes dates (33,282 avg.)...with 33 dates remaining, the white sox need to average 26,183 to break the 2,000,000 mark for the first time since 1993...the white sox have drawn 188,117 more fans from the same point in 2003, an increase of 19.8 percent. :headbang

LETS GET TO THAT 2 mil MARK!! KEEP IT AND SHOWING THAT WHITE SOX SUPPORT

That's cool..too bad we gave our fans a clunker tonight....

You always wanna play good with a crowd like that

Read something this morning in another thread stating that JR has apparently taken back his offer to open up the pocketbook a bit here at the deadline.  I thought more attendance meant more money???

i believe that was taken from a george offman report on the score.

we'll know by saturday whether that was true or b.s. hopefully the latter.

Tomorrow should be a sellout as well, as there were only about 6,000 seats left when I went to the ticket office this morning when they opened at 9 a.m.! Chalk up more to our attendance.

And they said Sox fans don't care! Ha! Bring a product, and we'll go. :headbang

Tomorrow should be a sellout as well, as there were only about 6,000 seats left when I went to the ticket office this morning when they opened at 9 a.m.!  Chalk up more to our attendance.

And they said Sox fans don't care!  Ha!  Bring a product, and we'll go. :headbang

Hopefully the product's little defect can be fixed for the rest of the series. It looks like Wednesday's game is gonna be sold out as well. :headbang

Hopefully the product's little defect can be fixed for the rest of the series. It looks like Wednesday's game is gonna be sold out as well. :headbang

Uh oh!!! Day game sellout in the middle of the week...Now the Cubs fans will start telling us that WE don't have jobs!!! :lol:

Read something this morning in another thread stating that JR has apparently taken back his offer to open up the pocketbook a bit here at the deadline.  I thought more attendance meant more money???

Once again. Last years payroll was $58 million. This years payroll was $68 million. Then we added $9 million in Freddy Garcia. That is a nearly 20 million increase over last year or about 35%. I think JR openned the pocketbook quite well, and well in excess of gains in attendance which are at about 20%.

Once again.  Last years payroll was $58 million.  This years payroll was $68 million.  Then we added $9 million in Freddy Garcia.  That is a nearly 20 million increase over last year or about 35%.  I think JR openned the pocketbook quite well, and well in excess of gains in attendance which are at about 20%.

Your math is off some, the payroll is now around $68 mil with Garcia's addition.

Once again.  Last years payroll was $58 million.  This years payroll was $68 million.  Then we added $9 million in Freddy Garcia.  That is a nearly 20 million increase over last year or about 35%.  I think JR openned the pocketbook quite well, and well in excess of gains in attendance which are at about 20%.

Wait, wait, wait!!! I thought Seattle's paying for the rest of Garcia's salary for this year, no? :huh: