Torii go bye bye

Palehosefan

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what needs to be done, don't you? Fight fire with fire.

Tomorrow, on a sacrifice fly that will not even be close, f***ing drill Blanco or LeCroy, whoever is behind the plate. That's what needs to be done.

This s*** is boiling my blood. I usually do not get this angry over a damn baseball game, but that is f***ing bush league bulls***.

On another note, someone who is good with photoshop should make a picture of Torii Hunter with a crosseye on him.

I hate George Offman - he covers the the White Sox like a Cubs fan, and it shows.  He acted like it was a clean play and everything - grr, that just really pisses me off.

f*** the Score, f*** Torii Hunter, f*** the Twins, f*** George Offman.

George Offman is a dumbass with a head to big for his body. f*** you Offman the least that b**** could do is cover the game objectivly. :fyou Score screw offman he is a total dip s***

Just got home from the game. It was really hard to tell whether torrii's shot was cheap even though he obviously nailed Jamie. But it sounds like Torrii went out of his way to lay out Burke, regardless Jamie is in the hospital with vision problems and torrii needs to be put on his f***in ass.

Just got home from the game.  It was really hard to tell whether torrii's shot was cheap even though he obviously nailed Jamie.  But it sounds like Torrii went out of his way to lay out Burke, regardless Jamie is in the hospital with vision problems and torrii needs to be put on his f***in ass.

It was no doubt a cheap shot, burke was a good 5-6 feet away from home. All hunter had to do was run by, didn't even need to slide.

It was no doubt a cheap shot, burke was a good 5-6 feet away from home. All hunter had to do was run by, didn't even need to slide.

See it was hard to see that from where I was sitting. But from all the descriptions I've heard thats exactly what he did. Hopefully torrii gets nailed but ozzie has to pick the right time to do so.

Um, since when don't you try to knock the catcher's block off when there's gonna be a play at the plate? I'm a dyed-in-th-wool Sox fan, but, jeez, let's show some respect for how the game is supposed to be played. Next time it'll be Lee charging for home like the 'Fridge and we'll call fair play fair play. :nono

Um, since when don't you try to knock the catcher's block off when there's gonna be a play at the plate? I'm a dyed-in-th-wool Sox fan, but, jeez, let's show some respect for how the game is supposed to be played. Next time it'll be Lee charging for home like the 'Fridge and we'll call fair play fair play. :nono

Welcome to the boards, but I strongly disagree with what you just said. I don't know how long you've been reading Soxtalk, but there is not a strong bias here at all. Yes, there are a few of them; you're going to get those in every crowd. However, it's not really prevalent here; a very recent example is every single one of us yesterday stated that Bonderman should not have been ejected.....

Yes, we may have been happy that we got the run if it was Caballo running, but I don't think it would have taken long before someone said something about it being a cheapshot.

Welcome, but that was an idiotic post.

Torii Hunter:

"What they said was life threatening. What are you waiting for? Like in the hood, do it now, playa."

Who is this guy? What kind of class is that?

Torii Hunter is from ARKANSAS!! Is there any "hood" type places there?

He is a f***ing clown.

Obviously you're not a catcher or you never were. And I hope that you didn't see the play yet because you would see that obviously Torri delevered a cheap shot. A play at the plate was not likely and all he had to do was run by or do a simple pop up slide and he would have scored.

You know what needs to be done, don't you?  Fight fire with fire.

Tomorrow, on a sacrifice fly that will not even be close, f***ing drill Blanco or LeCroy, whoever is behind the plate.  That's what needs to be done.

This s*** is boiling my blood.  I usually do not get this angry over a damn baseball game, but that is f***ing bush league bulls***.

On another note, someone who is good with photoshop should make a picture of Torii Hunter with a crosseye on him.

Borch can probably lay out a mean hit, being a football player in all. Granted, he was a QB. I'm sure he knows how to take hits, but can he dish them out?

What the hell was there reasoning?

I was dumbfounded to not hear even one of them suggest Hunter took a sheap shot. Just basically said "welcome to the BBig Leagues, Jamie" and (MISTAKENLY!) said that's what you should expect if you block the plate withoit th ball. Which Burke did not do, as the replays clearly and without question shhow.

I can only assume BTN is pandering to the Central champs and not trying to escalate anything. Of course if it was a chance to throw gasoline on a Yanks/Bosox bonfire they'd have all been right there. Then again, they were all really busy shamelessly exploiting Giambi's potentially serious health issues to pay much attention to any actual baseball... :angry: :angry:

I was dumbfounded to not hear even one of them suggest Hunter took a sheap shot.  Just basically said "welcome to the BBig Leagues, Jamie" and (MISTAKENLY!) said that's what you should expect if you block the plate withoit th ball.  Which Burke did not do, as the replays clearly and without question shhow.

I can only assume BTN is pandering to the Central champs and not trying to escalate anything.  Of course if it was a chance to throw gasoline on a Yanks/Bosox bonfire they'd have all been right there.  Then again, they were all really busy shamelessly exploiting Giambi's potentially serious health issues to pay much attention to any actual baseball...  :angry:  :angry:

That crew is a bunch of assclowns.

Im not surprised about the baseball tonight guys, they are always up the twins ass. All they ever talk about is how the Twins are the best team in the central and how they play the game the way its supose to be played with great pitching and small ball, ofcourse now something happenes which could hurt their immage a little and they try and hide it....thats why I usually dont watch Baseball tonight much.