Ann Coulter wonders why her article

Cerbaho-WG

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=39644

High...lowlights!

Here at the Spawn of Satan convention in Boston, conservatives are deploying a series of covert signals to identify one another, much like gay men do.

Democrats are constantly suing and slandering police as violent, fascist racists – with the exception of Boston's police, who'll be lauded as national heroes right up until the Democrats pack up and leave town on Friday, whereupon they'll revert to their natural state of being fascist, racist pigs.

My pretty-girl allies...

INTERRUPTION: Ann Coulter is an ugly femnazi and should have all of her reproductive organs removed to ensure the world will have less ugly morons like herself.

For 20 years, the Democrats wouldn't let Jimmy Carter within 100 miles of a Convention podium. The fact that Carter is now their most respectable speaker tells you where that party is today. Maybe they just want to remind Americans who got us into this Middle East mess in the first place.

INTERRUPTION: That would be the British, honey. But let's forget how the U.S. supported both Iraq and Afghanistan (evil Communists, oh my!).

With any luck, Gore will uncork his speech comparing Republicans to Nazis.

INTERRUPTION: Just like you just recently said the Democrats were? Oh my, hypocrisy is a b****.

--

To end this, the Spawn of Satan convention would be Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity's wedding. Someone make sure this never happens and spin a bus tire wheel on Coulter's face for a good 15 minutes.

And do you think the future piece by Moore about the Republican convention will make any more sense than hers? I find it a bit odd that they hired her in the first place. She is pretty much a 'known commodity', they knew her political leanings, knew her 'style', so they should have known what they were going to get.

I wonder if Michael Moore will write an open letter to the USA Today staff about the censoring of her article, and how that is violating her right to free speech?