It's on.

Heads22

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another illustration of one of the main reasons that the Twins have been AL central champs over the last few years, and the Sox have not. The Twins produce players out of the minor league system, even including guys who aren't highly touted. Perfect examples of this are Ford and Rincon. Meanwhile, our super prospects like Borchard and Crede haven't lived up to expectations.

Damnit Borch, learn how to catch a flyball.

If this team can't score after having men on first and second with no outs, I am damned sure I am not going to blame the ump. This team needs to pull their heads out of their asses and concentrate on what is in front of them.

By the way, the Twins seem to know that we are a dead fastball hitting team. That is the reason for all the offspeed pitches on hitters counts. I don't know, maybe the players are just stupid or something not to realize what is happing to them and adjust.

Well, Burke is hitting .300, and Davis is around .100. However, I agree that Ozzie doesn't have alot of options to use. This team could really use another righty hitter off the bench that could start at SS vs tough lefties (Tony G!). The 3 catchers on the roster doesn't make alot of sense.