Tuesday's game

I've never been to a sold out U.S. Cellular.

Me neither!

Heck, the only sell out I've ever been to for any sporting event was an ISU vs. Bradley men's basketball game back in 2000 when I was a freshman at ISU! The "War on 74" is huge downstate, actually!

This is gonna be unreal!!! I can't wait to get there and hear the introductions, as well as hopefully see SHINGO TIME!!! :headbang

Me neither!

Heck, the only sell out I've ever been to for any sporting event was an ISU vs. Bradley men's basketball game back in 2000 when I was a freshman at ISU!  The "War on 74" is huge downstate, actually!

This is gonna be unreal!!!  I can't wait to get there and hear the introductions, as well as hopefully see SHINGO TIME!!! :headbang

I've actually been to 3 sellouts already this year. Two of the games vs. the Flubs and then last nights game. Can't wait for this game though, payback is a b**** twinkies. Heather, have you been there for shingo time yet? If you haven't there really isn't anything like it, it's amazing.

I'm In section 101 as well!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm on a four game win streak so hopefully i can get the job done...

:headbang

Wow!!! So far there's you, POTUSChris, and myself in Section 101 tonight!!! Soxtalk.com will be greatly represented in that section.

For those who will be there or are watching it on TV, I'm bringing two signs to the game. They are back to back on the same piece of poster board. They read:

"ISU Loves Neal Cotts"

and

"Ken & Jerry's Freddy Garcia" (instead of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia)

Wow!!!  So far there's you, POTUSChris, and myself in Section 101 tonight!!!  Soxtalk.com will be greatly represented in that section.

For those who will be there or are watching it on TV, I'm bringing two signs to the game.  They are back to back on the same piece of poster board.  They read:

"ISU Loves Neal Cotts"

and

"Ken & Jerry's Freddy Garcia" (instead of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia)

Those are fun signs. I especially like "Ken and Jerry's Freddy Garcia." :) I'll be sure to look for them at the game.