I've had enough

whitesoxin'

I'm not watching the Sox againg until next week. I can't stand it. Tomorrow I will be downtown Chicago doing stuff other than watching the Sox and then Friday-Sunday luckily I'm going to a camp. Hopefully the next time I come back to this great board things will have changed. It is killing me to watch this team right now. :crying

:banghead

I'm not watching the Sox againg until next week. I can't stand it. Tomorrow I will be downtown Chicago doing stuff other than watching the Sox and then Friday-Sunday luckily I'm going to a camp. Hopefully the next time I come back to this great board things will have changed. It is killing me to watch this team right now. :crying

As much as you try to convince yourself, I'd be willing to bet that you will check the score tomorrow at around 3 PM Central Time.

Relax we took 3 off the Twinkies in their stadium, and now they're trying to do the same to us. They had their 2 big guns in Santana and Radke pitching, and they delivered. Tomorrow's game is CRUCIAL momentum wise.

Well for me it's a good time to take a break cuz I won't be home tomorrow and then Fri-Sun I'll be basically cut off from society. I'm not saying the year is over or anything, but I just need a break. I will still check the score tomorrow and maybe Thursday, but I won't be on here.

DBAHO- We had our two big guns going too and they choked, that worries me.

NdGt10- I'll still check the score, but I will not watch them or read anything about the game. Hopefully they can turn things around.

2.5 games out.....in july, jesus christ relax people.

You can't be happy with the way we are playing though.

If we win tomorrow, I can live with a 1.5 deficit, especially with Minn going to Cleveland.

:headshake

Isnt it funny how a Sweep in Minny can complelety vanish from some peoples memory bank? And how it seems like some "Sox Fans" seem to only post or come around when the team is losing??

I don't only post when the Sox are doing good or bad. I've just been fed up the past few days and need a break. It's a perfect time for me to get away from the Sox for awhile. Instead of me being here and possibly saying negative stuff I'll be gone, I don't see why some people would be upset about that.

I don't only post when the Sox are doing good or bad. I've just been fed up the past few days and need a break. It's a perfect time for me to get away from the Sox for awhile. Instead of me being here and possibly saying negative stuff I'll be gone, I don't see why some people would be upset about that.

I got nothing wrong with you taking a break...this team is killing me right now. Sucks because this is when I get to watch them too...oh well...I get WGN too.

I think soxnbears is mainly referring to the others on here who feel we are done because we have looked like absolute s***, and he misunderstood your post. That's all.

I got nothing wrong with you taking a break...this team is killing me right now.  Sucks because this is when I get to watch them too...oh well...I get WGN too.

I think soxnbears is mainly referring to the others on here who feel we are done because we have looked like absolute s***, and he misunderstood your post.  That's all.

Totally agree with that sentiment. I understand that this season is no where from over, but this does suck a bit. It just seems like this is how it always goes; we're always this close from taking the big step. It's frustrating, but no way in hell am I giving up on this team. There's too much baseball left to say that 2.5 is impossible to come back from on July 27th; unless you're Shuf.

yeah whitesoxin', i wasn't responding to you, but basically all these kinds of posts tonight, been too many of 'em. Your one of the regulars and your fine in my book.......not that it should matter to anyone :lol:

You can't be happy with the way we are playing though.

If we win tomorrow, I can live with a 1.5 deficit, especially with Minn going to Cleveland.

And if we don't... you're not going to live..?? :unsure:

:lolhitting

Well we are really silencing those Minny fans who believe we cannot win the big games

To everyone who felt it was THomas' fault, we've eliminated that argument.

Gee maybe we are missing Thomas and Maggs?

The thing is that this year’s team is very streaky. They win 4 in a roll and they may lose 4 in a roll this afternoon. And sometimes you just don’t get the offense at all. Sometimes they can hit off of a good SP (like with Cleveland) but now they can’t hit at all. All runs in this series have come via the home run.

And that’s what gets us Sox fans very frustrated, IMO of course.

:headshake

Isnt it funny how a Sweep in Minny can complelety vanish from some peoples memory bank? And how it seems like some "Sox Fans" seem to only post or come around when the team is losing??

Not to mention the Twins have played more games than us, so we have time to gain on them when they're not playing...jesus you'd think we're 10 out with the way some of these drama queens are acting.

I say the Twins have a really tough time with their August schedule.

CWSOX45

Not to mention the Twins have played more games than us, so we have time to gain on them when they're not playing...jesus you'd think we're 10 out with the way some of these drama queens are acting.

I agree that 2.5 games back isn't bad or a reason to jump off a ledge, but I just wish they weren't so damned streaky. I am also hoping that the offensive can wake up and not rely do much on the long ball. :headbang

I agree that 2.5 games back isn't bad or a reason to jump off a ledge, but I just wish they weren't so damned streaky.  I am also hoping that the offensive can wake up and not rely do much on the long ball.  :headbang

Totally agree...but the longball isn't terrible if you are hitting it with guys on base

When you rely on the solo HR, you are screwed