Get back in off the ledge

Ok, this has sucked. But it's not even August, Minny has a tough schedule, maybe KW has a trade ready for the weekend. There's plenty of time later to quit on the Sox, don't need to start now.

Remember: it's a long season, and you gotta trust it.

He better have a few trades.

Ok, this has sucked. But it's not even August, Minny has a tough schedule, maybe KW has a trade ready for the weekend. There's plenty of time later to quit on the Sox, don't need to start now.

:headbang

This is the only post you need to read tonight, and the only one i'm responding to. We lost A GAME. See you all at 1:00 tomorrow.

Good night.

Its been pretty obvious this race was gonna go down to the wire and I still fully expect it to......so in the meantime the sox need us behind them and especially need us showing up like the last 5 games.......dont give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if it makes anyone sleep better JR did say that KW was late for the game due to being on the phone with other GM's

although i have confidence in this team and think they'll be fine, i can understand where people are coming from. the past few years haven't exactly given sox fans reason to have faith when things get ugly. it's difficult to have supreme confidence when you don't have a lot of recent history to base it on.

Sox vs Twins

Were we not going to lose to the Twins for the rest of the season?

We still are leading the head to head series, and there is no reason to believe that we cant win tomorrow, and next time take 2 of 3 from them.

Radke is a Sox killer, and Santana has been lights out. They just have to try and maybe get an early lead and build on some of that last innings momentum. Kind of like when Paniaqua or whatever his name was last year.

SB

Al, Havent you learned, half the posters tonight that have come out of the woodwork cant handle the Sox in a race for 1st. There are some Sox fans that are just as bad, if not worse than Cubs fans.

They cant deal with a team being good. We have played, good, to really good baseball most of the season. Right now, were 2.5 games out of first place, with 2 mounths to go. Yet, Some Sox fans cant seem to handle a losing streak, and automatically think its over. There are Sox fans out there that just cant seem to understand how to deal with a Sox team in contention.

Im not as upset about the loss as I am about what i saw from this team. Every single hitter was trying to go yard. It was pathetic. The team showed absolutly no heart out there tonight.

Im not as upset about the loss as I am about what i saw from this team. Every single hitter was trying to go yard. It was pathetic. The team showed absolutly no heart out there tonight.

i don't think it's a lack of heart. i think it's guys pressing and trying too hard to make something happen.

The people that are giving up now are the same people that gave up on them when they lost 2 out of 3 at the Cell earlier this year, the same people that gave up on them when we lost 3 of 4 to Oakland.

It will continue to happen until the Sox shut them up, or the Sox don't make the playoffs.

Either way, if you're gonna stand by the Sox than stand firm....if you're faith in them changes like the direction of the wind...then you are no Sox fan.

CWSOX45

The people that are giving up now are the same people that gave up on them when they lost 2 out of 3 at the Cell earlier this year, the same people that gave up on them when we lost 3 of 4 to Oakland.

It will continue to happen until the Sox shut them up, or the Sox don't make the playoffs.

Either way, if you're gonna stand by the Sox than stand firm....if you're faith in them changes like the direction of the wind...then you are no Sox fan.

CWSOX45

:notworthy