Anyone give me a reason for Jose in the 2 hole...

AngelasDaddy0427

Something is just bothering me about the offense lately.

Jose is the definition of a streaky player. He either strikes out or hits a HR.

Jose in the two hole is killing our offense.

How many successful teams have a #2 hole hitter hitting in the .230 range... I'm sure that their aren't too many.

What makes this even more insane is when you have a hot hitter who keeps getting on base hitting well over .300 that keeps being throw into the 7th spot so when he has gotten on base he has been left on base by the likes of Joe Crede and Jamie Burke.

I'd sure as hell rather have him on for Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko.

and for all you people who say Jose is "clutch" remember that he can hit the same clutch HR in the 7th spot (and would be more likely to have someone on base).

So can one person give a good reason for why Jose remains our 2 hitter... :ph34r:

You have me on that one.  I can't think of a thing.  Damn tough question.

There really is no reason. Ozzie said in the postgame today that Jose is batting 2nd because he wants him to see more fastballs and I knew that was the reason ozzie was going to give but it's really a dumb reason. Everyone is going to see more fastballs and because of that they will hit better. Rowand is also a good fastball hitter, yet a much better top of the order guy then jose. Jose is great to have on the team but he's a power hitter and should be down in the order with his low obp, while aaron with his good obp and good speed should be batting at the top of the order. Not only that about aaron but he's probably the best bunter we have and the best base stealer.

Something is just bothering me about the offense lately.

Jose is the definition of a streaky player. He either strikes out or hits a HR.

Jose in the two hole is killing our offense.

How many successful teams have a #2 hole hitter hitting in the .230 range... I'm sure that their aren't too many.

What makes this even more insane is when you have a hot hitter who keeps getting on base hitting well over .300 that keeps being throw into the 7th spot so when he has gotten on base he has been left on base by the likes of Joe Crede and Jamie Burke.

I'd sure as hell rather have him on for Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko.

and for all you people who say Jose is "clutch" remember that he can hit the same clutch HR in the 7th spot (and would be more likely to have someone on base).

So can one person give a good reason for why Jose remains our 2 hitter... :ph34r:

:banghead ANOTHER THREAD SAYING THE SAME THING AS YESTERDAY!!! :banghead

Mods sould control the thread making around here SHESSH! :headshake

I heard it was just to piss you off, that way you could spam the boards somemore...  And that comes straight from Ozzies daughter/niece's, brothers, roommates, ex-bestfriends, old boss's, suppliers's, garbageman's, repairman's cousin.  So you know it is good info.

ROTFLMAO

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting