The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

Yoda

Leatherface on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Prequel

July 27, 2004 — Andrew Bryniarski, who played Leatherface in the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, spoke to MTV about the prequel:

"I just talked to the executive producers, and 2005 is when we're going to shoot this thing," Bryniarski revealed. "Until then, we're going to look at script ideas and they're looking at exactly how far to go back into a prequel story. There's been 33 murders that have been established at the Hewitt farmhouse. You've only seen a few of 'em. And there's a lot of backstory with what caused the head-skinner to go horribly wrong."

Source: Counting Down

Does Hollywood have anything else to do, besides making sequels and prequels?

I thought the one they released last year (I believe it was then) was horrible, I just cant imagine a lot of interest in this, but I guess people will go see anything these days.

That movie literally made me ill. And for the first time in probably 20 years I was scared watching a movie. I think it's because it's based on true events.

That movie literally made me ill. And for the first time in probably 20 years I was scared watching a movie. I think it's because it's based on true events.

The true events it is based on is Ed Gein. Same guy that Psycho was based on. Ed was creepy, but not really like the 'Saw family. Possibly much worse than them though.

Watch the original film though.

Its disquisting. I turned it off right after the guy cut the limbs off and salted them. I didn't sleep that night. I also was scared last night because of that movie.

Why would you want to see that? Its grewsome and also very horrid.

texas chainsaw massacre wasn't that bad but it wasn't scary either. a lot of parts made me kinda cringe like when he stuck the dude up on the hook. house of 1000 corpses was just plain stupid.

Wasn't scary, but damn was it disgusting. I remember just feeling pain when the guy was hooked and what not.