Party's over...

gr8shagz

f*** this team...they're DONE. Another f***ing year down the tubes and another f***ing year that we get our asses beat by a small market team with s*** talent.

Requirements for next year....

1. No more f***ing Jose Valentin....BYE, GONE...I've had enough of his bulls***.

2. Trade Joe Borchard or just keep his sorry ass in the minor leagues. He sucks.

3. Either Joe Crede starts producing or ship his ass out of town. OR, make him a career minor f***ing leaguer. This guy's supposed to have all of this "potential"...I don't see s***.

4. Re-sign Maggs...open up your pocketbook cheap ass Reinsdorf and pay him whatever the f*** he wants. No more cheap s***.

5. Get the f***ing payroll to over 80 mill! NO WAY we compete unless we start competing money wise with the big boys.

f*** the Sox, f*** the Twins...and  :fyou

Boy am I this bad... :headshake

Seriously dude lighten up it's not over.

We have way too much talent on this team to just give up.

Remember the twins have a hard road ahead and we have plenty of time to catch up.

Also we don't need an 80 Million dollar payroll either and signing big name free agents haven't guarunteed some teams anything. Just take a look at the Dodgers, Cubs, Red Sox. Etc.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who keep repeatng themselves, but I think I'll

repeat myself again.

We are at best a 10 over .500 team.

At worst 4 under.

Is that good enough to win the division?

That is the question.

I disagree with you.

At our worst we are not a sub .500 team.

Maybe an even .500 team but not a sub .500 team by any means.

I think that we have the talent to win this division.

I disagree with you.

At our worst we are not a sub .500 team.

Maybe an even .500 team but not a sub .500 team by any means.

I think that we have the talent to win this division.

Who are you and what did you do with the real Jeckle?

Nice to see you coming around. We're playing like s*** right now, but there is no way the Twins are going to finish 13 games over. Many of the guys in their lineup are hitting like crap. Mauer and Stewart are both decent hitters and are both around .300, Ford is hitting around .300, but that has been slipping. Guzman is hitting like .290 which surprises me a bit. Other averages for everday players.

Morneau- .272

Hunter- .269

Rivas- .260

Jones- .251

Koskie- .239

As for their other starters, Silva is at 4.52, Lohse is at 4.87, and they are struggling to find a 5th starter. I know many of our guys are doing about the same, but all we need is a decent streak by someone like Harris or Crede and we're in pretty good shape. Our rotation has been okay recently, not terrible, not great, but decent. We're gonna start facing some weak pitchers, so this should do.

The Twins are highly beatable. We just need to beat the teams we are supposed to beat while the Twins play some tougher teams. I'm gonna steal some info from another thread, the Twins have played the easiest schedule in the majors. Even if we only play .500 ball against guys like Detroit and KC, we can probably catch these guys. Our team has enough talent to do that. If we can hang in there until one or both of our sluggers come back, we'll be fine.