Positive Thread here

bo_chi_sox

Alright ya i kno we jus got swept but lets look at the next series.

We play the Tigers for 4 games

Twinkies play the Bo Sox for 3.

IF and a huge IF we win all 4 and say the Twins lose 2 out of 3 we are right back to only 1 game back and if the twins do get swept we are tied for first. Maybe they have a letdown. So jus maybe to chear you guys up i posted this.

Lets all pray it comes true!!

Call it arrogance, blind optimism, whatnot, but the Twins are due for a serious rude awakening at some point in the next month. The season is headed for the stretch run, and they're getting playoff calibur teams now. They didn't dominate us this series, but we did get the necessary wakeup call. The Sox need to bear down and get after the Tigers, Indians, & Royals while the opportunity presents itself. We are far from done this year.

Positive Thread here,

And that equals out to......no responses..

It's sad..

But I agree with you..I'll say we're done when the Twins pry it from my cold dead hands..........

Obviously that made no sense at all, but hey..it sounded cool :D

ok. we can pick up a half game with a win tomorrow. Plus, we do have Buehrle and Garcia against these clowns. If Garland pitches decently, maybe we can gut out a win with Schoe... all we need is for BOS to take 2 of 3 and we're only 1 game out if we can pull out the sweep.

ok.  we can pick up a half game with a win tomorrow.  Plus, we do have Buehrle and Garcia against these clowns.  If Garland pitches decently, maybe we can gut out a win with Schoe... all we need is for BOS to take 2 of 3 and we're only 1 game out if we can pull out the sweep.

They've got 3 vs Boston, 3 vs Anaheim, 4 vs Oakland

we've got 4 vs Detroit, 3 vs KC, and 4 vs CLE

If they go 5-5, we hopefully can at least go 6-5 and pick up the half game...

Ideally they go 4-6 and we go 7-4...

This is the same Minnesota team that lost 3 of 4 to Detroit to go into the All-Star break and give us the 1/2 game lead... Just keep hope alive.

He's another add on to this thread.  We are  3 1/2 games out.  That means we need to average 2 games a month better than the Twins to win this thing.  Two whole games in an entire month.

Well if that's the case....

I'm throwing in the towel. IU Football in 38 days! :headbang :lol:

Here is my positive message:

This is life...Get the f*** used to it. If you think everything is easy as 1-2-3 than you are going to be disappointed in everything you do. The White Sox are going, to lose games--many games. When they win be happy, when they lose enjoy the fact that there is a sport that you can always turn to for entertainment.

When Jose Valentin drops a foul ball, beat the living s*** out of your tv...because it f***ing deserves it.

I'm throwing in the towel. IU Football in 38 days!  :headbang  :lol:

So in 39 days you will be counting down to IU basketball :lol:

When Jose Valentin drops a foul ball, beat the living s*** out of your tv...because it f***ing deserves it.

:lolhitting I am on vacation right now and as soon as he did that I took this plastic whiffle ball bat we had and started beating it against these pillars that hold up the balcony above me.

Probably scared a lot of people when it snapped in half.

Seriously though; it'll still be some fun stuff.

Nothing beats a college campus on football weekends.

:lolhitting I am on vacation right now and as soon as he did that I took this plastic whiffle ball bat we had and started beating it against these pillars that hold up the balcony above me.

Probably scared a lot of people when it snapped in half.

Now imagine if you hadn't let all that tension out...you might have punted an innocent puppy while screaming, "Jose es caca!"