Official Bears Training Camp Thread

I dunno how long this will last, but I wanted us Bear fans to get all of our thoughts compiled throughout the next month in one thread.

I'd also like to get your thoughts, say if you went to the camp, or have heard things, on who did well, stuff like that.

Here's what I've heard so far:

DAY ONE

-Grossman has a poor first day.

-Gage looks to be outstanding so far - very, very good, might be able to beat out Terrell for #2 WR. Not to say Terrell is having a poor camp, though.

-Urlacher hurt.

(All of this per ESPN 1000 Silverman.)

Day 2 Practices at 8:45 AM and 7:00 PM.

Feel free to post anything you heard about today, or any thoughts, notes, etc.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno how long this will last, but I wanted us Bear fans to get all of our thoughts compiled throughout the next month in one thread.

I'd also like to get your thoughts, say if you went to the camp, or have heard things, on who did well, stuff like that.

Here's what I've heard so far:

DAY ONE

-Grossman has a poor first day.

-Gage looks to be outstanding so far - very, very good, might be able to beat out Terrell for #2 WR.  Not to say Terrell is having a poor camp, though.

-Urlacher hurt.

(All of this per ESPN 1000 Silverman.)

Day 2 Practices at 8:45 AM and 7:00 PM.

Feel free to post anything you heard about today, or any thoughts, notes, etc.

GO DOLPHINS. :ph34r: :D

Great pics, chimp! If I remember to take my digital camera wheneverr I go, I'll try and bring back some nice pics.

It will be my first time down to Bourbanais, so I have a question. First, how long are the practices? Second, do you (for those who've went) stay for both the morning/afternoon and night practices, or do you usually just stay for one?

Great pics, chimp!  If I remember to take my digital camera wheneverr I go, I'll try and bring back some nice pics.

It will be my first time down to Bourbanais, so I have a question.  First, how long are the practices?  Second, do you (for those who've went) stay for both the morning/afternoon and night practices, or do you usually just stay for one?

Thanks, i got them from the bears MB :ph34r: , but ill always post watever i find here.

I think I am going on Friday if my friend can go. Not sure how long practices are, i think 2-3 hours long. I would stay for the two practices if I could find something to do during the 3 hours in between.

Hey, Jason...Those are some mighty big bicepts that you have, Mr. 87! ;)

Yeah, Jas, I'm pretty impressed with those. Also, I was also thinking about how awesome it is that you can handle running this website, break news on minor league stuff before many others, and play for the Chicago Bears. That's some serious multi-tasking :lol:

P.S. I know that they (the Gage's) have diff. first names, it's just that the pic that was put up in page 1 of this thread say "Mr. Gage."

Yeah, Jas, I'm pretty impressed with those.  Also, I was also thinking about how awesome it is that you can handle running this website, break news on minor league stuff before many others, and play for the Chicago Bears. That's some serious multi-tasking  :lol: 

Don't forget make room to date supermodels across the country :D