Official Bears Training Camp Thread

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys tailgating..?

Actually, I'm not even going... :angry: :crying

I usually have tickets to four games a year, but this year - the people who we split season tix with wanted a few more games. I'm going to the games vs. Houston and vs. Green Bay - and I usually don't tailgate, unless someone invites me to theirs.

Actually, I'm not even going...  :angry:  :crying

I usually have tickets to four games a year, but this year - the people who we split season tix with wanted a few more games.  I'm going to the games vs. Houston and vs. Green Bay - and I usually don't tailgate, unless someone invites me to theirs.

you can come to my tailgate...

all i need is a ticket...and a ride....and some food....and you can come ;)

Ehh - I don't even remember seeing McCardel play much - even from his old team (Jacksonville, wasn't it?).  Anyone seen this guy play?  He'd be an upgrade over anyone in our receiving core, but he's not as good as Marty Booker, IMHO.  But maybe I'm wrong on that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he in the Pro Bowl last year?

Just a bit over ten hours until kickoff. I'm going to my buddies house who has NFL Sunday Ticket - even though I hope we'll primarily be watching the Bears game.

Best of all - I'm picking up this gal who I kind of got the hots for... :wub: :)

EDIT: Double-best of all - we're gonna be BBQing! Food, football, and girls. Is there a better combo? :headbang