7-29-04 Game Thread @ Detroit

aboz56

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Big L tonight. Schoeneweis just isn't going to come with any type of game to get us out of this hole. Without Frank and Maggs this offense just isn't going to produce enough runs to win. There is NO way that Schoeneweis will be the one to put an end to this losing streak.

There's a good chance that after tonight the Sox could be tied with the Indians.

Tigers--9

Sox--1

:huh

Let me tell you something DJ, Scotty is a gamer. I saw him once when he was in Anaheim and he threw a ball right over the plate. He's got no hitter stuuf everytime he goes out. Ozzie,whooooooo, Ozzie is a manager. A Major Leauge manager. All these guys go to the plate with bats. You know what DJ, I swung a bat once. I remember this one game against Cleveland, wow, I hit that ball. These guys are going to come out and play OzzieBall all night, OzzieBall. OzzieBall means that you play the game the way it's supposed to be played.

Pick to click=Schoeneweis

:drink

I'm still on this banwagon and god dammit I don't plan on getting off any time soon so lets get our s*** together and start to raise some hell and kick some serious ass. we are bound to back in this mix and we are going to be there till the end. Hell we were worse off last year and look how close we came. Who? Who in the hell are we scared of, the Twins, those bastards will fall apart faster than a crap kids get in easter baskets. This team is due to gel this season because every other team in the league does. The Sox aint going to quit, Ozzie isn't going to quit, KW isn't going to quit and i'm not going to quit on this team now. We will be a contender. OK things have been going s***ty lately, but this s*** happens. i'm not giving up till we are completly finished. We got to find a way to get ourselves re energized and revitilized for what this team has to do. Sorry for the rant, but God Dammit i want to this team succeed and I believe they can so GO SOX KICK TIGER ASS AND MAKE THEM LIKE IT. Minnesota will fall the f***ers got nothing we can't get or don't have. Lets get back to ol,d form and lets get on the roll of a life time 10 + straight wins. Go Sox

Hell we were worse off last year and look how close we came. Who? Who in the hell are we scared of, the Twins, those bastards will fall apart faster than a crap kids get in easter baskets. This team is due to gel this season because every other team in the league does.

How is it that these kind of posts aren't ripped apart as badly as mine are? We were worse off last year? Last year we had Frank and Maggs for the stretch run and we had Loaiza pitching lights out. We won't have either of our two big bats and Loaiza hasn't looked very good as of late. We just got swept by the team we are chasing, we have 65 games left and 3 days off. That means alot of consecutive games relying on guys like Crede, Lee and Konerko who have never proven they can carry this kind of load. Lee left four men on base yesterday. This team isn't even playing good fundamental baseball right now, that 7th inning yesterday was disasterous and Valentine dropping that fly made me sick to my stomach. What does KW have left to trade? Diaz? Munoz? This team has no minor league system whatsoever. There is now way we can pull off a big trade that will make a difference. This team is classic White Sox, they stay in the race just long enough to get us excited and then they do this to us. This team is done, the RAH RAH bulls*** won't help anything either. You can sit there and waive your flags all day, that won't keep Konerko from grounding into DP's or Valentine from playing awful defense. I'm going to continue to watch the Sox but I won't be getting my hopes up expecting a miracle. Now go and rip me apart for being realistic while you guys watch this team fall apart even more.

:banghead

Poopy, (ok I gotta stop that... :lolhitting ) (Poppy):

Seriously, it's not what you say but how you say it. The Sox are playing like s*** right now, and you come in here and say "post a big ass L for tonight because Scotty S. is a POS".

Why can't you look at the good side of things? Or say it like, "I know Scott has been having his issues and it doesn't look good, but here's to getting off the schneid."

When you say things like the damn sky is falling, and your posts are 99.9% negative, people tend to get on you for it.

It's all good. You're a Sox fan, otherwise you wouldn't be here. We just need to be HAPPY once in a while, and a win sure would go a long way, wouldn't it?!!??

Poopy, (ok I gotta stop that...  :lolhitting ) (Poppy):

Seriously, it's not what you say but how you say it.  The Sox are playing like s*** right now, and you come in here and say "post a big ass L for tonight because Scotty S. is a POS".

Why can't you look at the good side of things?  Or say it like, "I know Scott has been having his issues and it doesn't look good, but here's to getting off the schneid."

When you say things like the damn sky is falling, and your posts are 99.9% negative, people tend to get on you for it.

It's all good.  You're a Sox fan, otherwise you wouldn't be here.  We just need to be HAPPY once in a while, and a win sure would go a long way, wouldn't it?!!??

Poppy is "right size, wrong shape."

besides would you be a happy camper if the sox fired you for "allegedly" brandishing a knife at someone. :bang

Why all the pessimistic fans all of a sudden?? We do all know that it only takes four games to get back into first place right..And it starts tonight, we go on a 4 game winning streak, Twinkies on a 4 game losing streak..now isn't that simple :huh

I am so sick of Joe Crede.... he has no clue up at the plate.  In that situation you take some pitches or sit on a fastball.  You don't hack the first bender you see.  What an idiot.  Between him and Jose I don't know who I want to see less of.  Probably Jose but its close.

Same here.

This team = :headshake