KipWellsFan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom 4

Heredia still in the game

- Cintron chops one into RF for a lead-off single (4th time the lead-off hitter has gotten on so far today -- extremely bad trend)

How can these idiots be MLB announcers and not know that Buehrle was offered a multi-year deal? Fire them now.

- Someone grounds to Frank who flips to Heredia for the out. Cintron to 2nd.

- Another grounder to Frank (to his backhand for the 2nd straight time), and he puts it away for the 2nd out. Cintron to 3rd.

LOL..they're trying to make heads and tails of MB turning down the contract offer. They think it was a straight up 5-year, $27M offer, and they're saying "Mark's gonna be a gambling man and go for more later."

- Some guy chops one over Frank for a single. 5-0 AZ

- Terrera with another hit. He's 3 for 3. 2 on with 2 out

- Spivey beaned to load the bases. Gil is really having a bad day

- Flyout to Borchard to end the inning.

End 4, 5-0 Diamondbacks.

Brian McCrae just said "It's not that the Sox win more with Jose Valentin at SS, because he boots around a lot of balls." Thank GOD this other schlub is having the balls to challenge him on that (he pointed out that Jose was our SS in 2000 when we played so well).

:puke

did they just say we need royce claytons bat in our lineup or am i just hearing s*** because im high?

:lol:

I think they did say that, but they had to have misspoken. I think they were trying to say that they need Jose's bat, and that's why they're willing to play him in spite of his errors

Top 5

- Someone got out

- Paul goes deep (I'll be damned)...5-1 AZ

- Rowand up. They are just making s*** up now. They said he got hurt earlier this spring when he "fouled a ball off his calf or foot". Then that idiot McCrae got handed a note and they gave the correct information (that he was cut when a ball hit his hand on a bunt attempt). Sad but true. Chopper to the left side fielded by Matt Williams. Aaron thrown out. 2 down

- Miles (1-2; infield single)...HSC will like this. They said "Aaron Miles up now. The Sox are playing a split squad game today, so that's why you'll see some of these different names in their lineup." :lol: Miles grounds out to end the inning

Through 4 1/2, Sox down 5-1

Bottom 5

Koch in

- Strikeout on a 3-2 pitch (1st time the lead-off hitter has been retired)

- Matt Williams meets the same fate. 2 down

- Cintron singles

- Paul guns down Cintron (I'll be damned again)

End 5...Sox down 5-1

soxfan420...no fair...I want to turn it off too! :fyou these announcers!

JP's having the best game of his career thus far

He had one game either last season or 2 seasons ago where he had a huge game.

That's the only game I can remember though where he had success.

When he was called up the first time last season he was batting .400. It was only for a week or so, but he was impressing alot of people.

It's 6-1 now for the DBACKs after the pitch from David Sanders got away from the catcher Miguel Olivo, and the runner from third scored. Sanders struck someone out for the 3rd out. The game goes to the top of the 7th. Eddie Oropesa I believe is pitching now for the DBACKS.

Guys...make the connection.

Brian McRae played for the sCrUBS.....and you wonder why he is such a s***ty play-by-play. Anyone that played for the Cubs that didn't play for the White Sox will be a s***ty play-by-play guy(which means that DJ is OK).

Sox vs. Dbacks 1-11

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scores/20030313/chaari

-Holt got an at bat today, and Wunsch pitched another scoreless and hitless inning.

Sox vs. Rockies 13-6

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scores/20030313/chaari

-Carlos Maldanado had a homerun for the chisox today and Jamie Burke kept up the hot hitting going 3 for 3

-Offensive Explosion!!! :headbang