Warm Sensations by Trojan

Texsox

Trojan has a new style of condoms, warm sensations. They warm up when wet.  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Trojan has a new style of condoms, warm sensations. They warm up when wet.

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea
    • Condoms? I'm all by myself!
    • Good for her, no big deal for guy.

I tried them, it was no big deal for me. Really couldn't notice the warming. It wasn't bad though, much better than the "Trojan Twisted." The twisted were the worst condoms I have ever used, really sucked bad and wasn't twisted at all. I perfer the "Shared Sensation," nothing extravagent, but still a quality condom. I don't like using the thin condoms personally.

I'm gonna sound stupid for saying this, but why don't people just use regular condoms that don't due a thing except help prevent having a baby? What's with the warm sensations and the rest of that stuff?

Alot of the stuff is just ribbed and larger tips. It doesn't really matter. I wouldn't use anything but Torjan or Durex, but most condoms are the same. I wouldn't notice them, but I guess the girls do. Its all the same for me, except the twisted sucked so bad. :)

I'm gonna sound stupid for saying this, but why don't people just use regular condoms that don't due a thing except help prevent having a baby? What's with the warm sensations and the rest of that stuff?

Exactly, it's only a condom, keep it simple.