Bye kids...

Steff

Looks like those are some great seats you had, beautiful stadium Comerica Park is too.

We were right behind the dugout Friday and Saturday, and right next to it yesterday. Lots of fun.

The stadium is top notch. The atmosphere is unreal. I can't understand why they are not full every night.

We were right behind the dugout Friday and Saturday, and right next to it yesterday. Lots of fun.

The stadium is top notch. The atmosphere is unreal. I can't understand why they are not full every night.

When the team has been as bad as they have in the past few years, no wonder nobody wanted to see them. They've been getting far better crowd numbers this season though.

When the team has been as bad as they have in the past few years, no wonder nobody wanted to see them. They've been getting far better crowd numbers this season though.

Yea.. I guess I never think about that since we just go regardless.

They have some good fans there. Kid Rock was there with his son Saturday, huge Detroit fan.. and of course D12 yesterday. They seemed pretty tight with White and Young as they were laughing it up with them before the game yesterday. They couldn't have had on any more Tiger's stuff either. :lol: Hats, jerseys.. it was funny.

And there is a big perception up there that their ownership (Ilitch) only cares about the Red Wings, and could care less about the Tigers.

And there is a big perception up there that their ownership (Ilitch) only cares about the Red Wings, and could care less about the Tigers.

With the stadium, and all the family stuff that's there.. I find that very hard to believe. There is so much to do at that park.. there's a friggin merry-go-round and mini farris wheel for the kids! They open up 2 hours before the game to give plenty of time to see everything also. I just can't say enough nice things about it. I think it might have made my top 5 list...

I definitely can't wait for the games next year, and the AS Game.

I liked it from what I remember of it. All I remember is DAMN it was COOOOOLD when we went. That was just about the worst baseball game in terms of weather I have been at. The other one is when we went with a prof of ours at Comiskey on Easter sunday in 1994. Brrrrrrrrrr....

With the stadium, and all the family stuff that's there.. I find that very hard to believe. There is so much to do at that park.. there's a friggin merry-go-round and mini farris wheel for the kids! They open up 2 hours before the game to give plenty of time to see everything also. I just can't say enough nice things about it. I think it might have made my top 5 list...

I definitely can't wait for the games next year, and the AS Game.

They don't care about the stadium. Just like here it is all about the product on the field. Ilitch has a fraction of the budget for the Tigers as he does for the Wings. The Wings are the Yankees of the NHL, the Tigers are just now finally starting to sign some players after years of bad teams.

I liked it from what I remember of it.  All I remember is DAMN it was COOOOOLD when we went.  That was just about the worst baseball game in terms of weather I have been at.  The other one is when we went with a prof of ours at Comiskey on Easter sunday in 1994.  Brrrrrrrrrr....

It was friggin hot there yesterday. And most of the park is exposed to sun during a day game. The Tiger's Den seating (behind the sections between the dugouts) is really the only constant shaded area.

They don't care about the stadium.

Which I find so strange given it's appearance, the employees, the customer service, etc..

We met with a rep regarding season tickets and they were great to us. Even took us into the Admin offices.

I liked it from what I remember of it.  All I remember is DAMN it was COOOOOLD when we went.  That was just about the worst baseball game in terms of weather I have been at.  The other one is when we went with a prof of ours at Comiskey on Easter sunday in 1994.  Brrrrrrrrrr....

Damn that game sucked. 40 degrees at gametime, probably 35 for most it. Then it misted and light rained the whole game. At least I punked the hotdog vendor :ph34r:

i think that steff is distracting the team too much, she's kim basinger in the natural except she's doing it to the whole team. FOR SHAME!

ROTFLMAO!!I totally missed this the first time. :lol:

And it's not me... I swear.. :unsure: