Mets trade top prospect to Rays for V. Zambrano ??

venezuelansoxfan

Sweet, Mike, if you want I'll do an analysis of one of the deals.  Just pm me with which one you want me to write up :)

Yes, please! lol, the all-minors list and some of these trades are a bit too much. Get on IM, I wanna throw some ideas at ya.

Sweet, Mike, if you want I'll do an analysis of one of the deals.  Just pm me with which one you want me to write up :)

Jason - I'm interested in your thoughts on the trade, and any other people who know the minors, or specifically Kazmir, somewhat well.

Jason - I'm interested in your thoughts on the trade, and any other people who know the minors, or specifically Kazmir, somewhat well.

I say the D-Rays come out ahead on this one. If Zambrano ever learns to throw a pitch can be called a strike 9 times out of 10, he'd be one of the best pitchers in baseball. Kazmir has had some trouble developing his changeup and could be moved to the pen if he continues to struggle with it. But is he worth the risk? Yes, indeed.

Ya, FS is now going to do trade breakdowns throughout the deadline as part of the new national coverage. Within a year I expect FS to converge upon being a national site and FS will probably be back as a site back on its own.