Joe Bochard

striker

Seriously, what in the hell was KW and company thinking when they made Borchard untradable, but were willing to give up J. Reed? Borchard looks as hopeless in the majors as any prospect I've seen in a long time. The Bears need a 3rd string QB Joe.

Thats three times this week he had choked.  Seventh inning Tuesday, Ninth inning wensday,and Tonight Can you say not major league ready.

7th inning Wed, he walked. 9th inning Wed. he hit a shot right to 3B, if he hit a dribbler they never would have doubled him up. Tonight, he screwed up.

Thats three times this week he had choked.  Seventh inning Tuesday, Ninth inning wensday,and Tonight Can you say not major league ready.

He never will be. He has lots of talent, but that's all he's got. The really sad fact in all of this is that Seattle wanted him in the Garcia trade but KW talked them into taking Reed instead. Unbelieveable.

He never will be.  He has lots of talent, but that's all he's got.  The really sad fact in all of this is that Seattle wanted him in the Garcia trade but KW talked them into taking Reed instead.  Unbelieveable.

That was a terrible idea on kw's part. I would rather take my chances with reed even if he turns out to be nothing.

We should have traded him instead of Reed. Bochard has more power but that is useless if you can't put the bat on the ball. He is the next Russell Branyan.

Let me know when you play pro ball

Reed is hitting .268 at Tacoma. Yeah, that sounds like someone that would help our team. He's younger, but another year or two like this and he is going to be Borchard without the power potential. I'm always going to consider last year a career year from a guy without the pure talent of other prospects until he proves me wrong.

Reed is hitting .268 at Tacoma. Yeah, that sounds like someone that would help our team. He's younger, but another year or two like this and he is going to be Borchard without the power potential. I'm always going to consider last year a career year from a guy without the pure talent of other prospects until he proves me wrong.

Didn't you put that same exact statement in another thread.

I don't mind Borchard so much because he's all we have.

What cost us this game was once again Ozzie's lineup making.

There is no situation where Joe Borchard should of been hitting ahead of Joe Crede.

At least Crede knows how to connect with a fly ball.

Not to mention that Ozzie also should of taken Marte out of the game once in became obvious that he didn't have his good stuff. Politte hasn't been that overworked.

Still the season isn't over and we will be in the hunt till the end.