Suggestion: No more "Borchard Sucks" Threads

Heads22

It's getting very, very old. He shouldn't even be on the Sox right now, but injuries have put him there. I suggest you root for him. It's not his fault he was thrust into a pennant race, and it's sure as hell not like he's not trying.

Actually I have pretty much had it with all the assinine sucks threads... We are playing bad baseball, no s***. There isn't some great need to waste bandwidth just so you yourself can try to call attention to yourself by making a new thread about something stupid.

It's getting very, very old. He shouldn't even be on the Sox right now, but injuries have put him there. I suggest you root for him. It's not his fault he was thrust into a pennant race, and it's sure as hell not like he's not trying.

Alex, get out of here with your common sense. Obviously he is trying to subvert the team. He's been paid by the Twins to strike out and GIDP in clutch situations and has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's been thrust into this due to 2 freak injuries happening at the same time and the fact that he's not 100% ready for the major leagues. He Tonya Harding'ed Magglio's leg just so he could get on the Sox. :lol:

I said it earlier tonight, but just post something here. Im taking a little break for Soxtalk, just because of the garbage going on here. Its amazing what has gone down in the last week on this site. I understand people need to vent, but its ridiculous.

I love some many posters on this site, and they know who they are, but I cant take some of the newbies on the board, along with a few vets. Ill talk to ya guys later.

Tony, it's a shame that you have to do that. You are part of a select group of posters who I actually enjoy reading, and I understand where you're coming from. Days like these sucks, because you know if we put up 15 runs tomorrow, we'll be World Series contenders again; too many people with their knee-jerk reactions, and just others want to be pessimistic all the time.

But - I understand where you're coming from. Hopefully you won't be away from the boards for too long, cause like I said, I enjoy reading your stuff. :cheers

Tony if you want some good advice, don't read the boards after a loss. Its always gonna be this way. I have been modding another board for 5 years now and its ALWAYS been that way. You have some good opinions and shouldn't leave because of negativity. Just my opinion.

Actually I have pretty much had it with all the assinine sucks threads...  We are playing bad baseball, no s***.  There isn't some great need to waste bandwidth just so you yourself can try to call attention to yourself by making a new thread about something stupid.

Good Post. I'm sick of it too

Actually I have pretty much had it with all the assinine sucks threads...  We are playing bad baseball, no s***.  There isn't some great need to waste bandwidth just so you yourself can try to call attention to yourself by making a new thread about something stupid.

Yeah, what he said...

Also, I'll hate to see you go, Tony. I too enjoy reading your posts and respect your thoughts/opinions a lot. Hopefully, you'll be back soon. 'Cause without you, that's one less good poster here, making this board worse off b/c of it.

I said it earlier tonight, but just post something here. Im taking a little break for Soxtalk, just because of the garbage going on here. Its amazing what has gone down in the last week on this site. I understand people need to vent, but its ridiculous.

I love some many posters on this site, and they know who they are, but I cant take some of the newbies on the board, along with a few vets. Ill talk to ya guys later.

Your starting to sound like aboz.. Tony, I know what you mean man. I'm not quite as sick of it as you, but I do hear what your comming from. I hope you just a week or so off just for everthing to subside, we get hot again, and for you to clear your head. :cheers

I understand where your coming from, man. Take a week off if you must and come back because your a quality poster. :cheers

Tony if you want some good advice, don't read the boards after a loss. Its always gonna be this way. I have been modding another board for 5 years now and its ALWAYS been that way. You have some good opinions and shouldn't leave because of negativity. Just my opinion.

This is very good advice. Hang out in the sports bar and SLaP. Have some fun instead. I only read here because I have to. But we all know that when it rains, all the worms come up from underground.

This is very good advice.  Hang out in the sports bar and SLaP.  Have some fun instead.  I only read here because I have to.  But we all know that when it rains, all the worms come up from underground.

did you guys know worms are hermaphrodites? :lol:

Does reading something negative that some idiot posts about the Sox REALLY bother you that much to where you arent even gonna look at a message board for a while??

Does it really matter, dont read it then.. its simple

Let them post the crap they post... they are always the ones who are all on the white sox when they lose and then talking playoffs when we win.. they dont matter