Sox in Eminem/D12 land: game thread 7-31-04

3E8

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Frank and Maggs both come back this year. I don't want to see Everett move over to center field again. Rowand was doing fine last year, and even better this year. I'm sure there will be a lot of mad Sox fans if that happens again this year. Plus Rowand's defense is much better.

Rowand is not doing anything special....but compared to the rest of the stupid, oveswinging bums, he looks like a superstar.

Nice short, level swing on a pitch in a strike zone....hitting 101.

Too bad other clowns in the line-up are trying to re-invent hitting and make it extra difficult on themseleves.

If Frank and Maggs both come back this year. I don't want to see Everett move over to center field again. Rowand was doing fine last year, and even better this year. I'm sure there will be a lot of mad Sox fans if that happens again this year. Plus Rowand's defense is much better.

they won't sign maggs, everett to right, and they will pick up another bat either at catcher, or second base. Just my two cents.