Mike Tyson

Ever see a guy look so content to just sit there and be counted out?

It's truly amazing how far he fell. He was THE most feared fighter ever at one point, and now he's a complete and total joke.

( for the record, I saw the picture of Mike relaxing on the ropes while the ref counted him out on SportsCenter - I stopped paying for Tyson fights a LOOOOONG time ago )

like Lampley said after the fight vs Lewis..."You cant play class C ball your whole life, and then try and pitch in the world series" Mike was a great fighter, but he never won a carrer defining fight. He lost vs Holyfield twice then lennox and now williams. It was clear vs Lennox and tonight, if you can last a few rounds and not get caught you should have an easy time picking him apart.

Ever see a guy look so content to just sit there and be counted out?

It's truly amazing how far he fell. He was THE most feared fighter ever at one point, and now he's a complete and total joke.

( for the record, I saw the picture of Mike relaxing on the ropes while the ref counted him out on SportsCenter - I stopped paying for Tyson fights a LOOOOONG time ago )

To take a quote from Smokey in the movie "Friday".................

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE........f*** OUT!!!!!!!!