Major League Rumor Beat

Chisoxfn

FutureSox.com's Major League Rumor Beat

By Staff

July 31, 2004

FutureSox.com

In FutureSox.com's continued pursuit of being a more "national" prospect and baseball site, we will continue our coverage of the MLB trade deadline with a rumor wire. This wire will be updated as we learn more, so check back to this story often...MORE

This story rumor beat will continue during the waiver deadline as well. Hope you guys are enjoying the stories with a little different perspective :)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad was talking with one of his buddies that works for the Dodgers and it was according to him. 

But now I just heard it on the radio as well out here, so I figured between those two, thats enough info for me to go on.

Yeah, I just saw it on rotoworld.

It also says the Sox and Sox are trying to ge Cruz.

From foxsports.com...

The Red Sox and White Sox are among the teams interested in Devil Rays outfielder Jose Cruz Jr.

Yeah, I just saw it on rotoworld.

It also says the Sox and Sox are trying to ge Cruz.

From foxsports.com...

The Red Sox and White Sox are among the teams interested in Devil Rays outfielder Jose Cruz Jr.

Hmmm....... Low batting average but not a bad on base percentage. Gold glove outfielder too, interesting.

For someone like Josh Stewart, I would do it. I'm heading off, so unless one of the other writers is around to update the rumor thing, it won't be updated till I get back in an hour or so.

We'll also have stories on all the trades that go down :)