Major League Rumor Beat

Chisoxfn

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cerb, I understand that, I'm just confused that if contreras didnt waive his no trade that he can still be coming, like i said  me=lost and confused. :huh:

To my understanding, you're not really "trading" per se after the deadline, just two clubs are in agreement to release players onto waivers and then pick them up. The Yankees would place Contreras on waivers and the Sox would pick him up and in turn the Sox would place Loaiza on waivers, or vice-versa.

From roto world.

The Rangers have acquired Scott Erickson from the Mets, ESPN reports.

The Mets shouldn't be getting much in return. Erickson shouldn't have any fantasy value as a member of the Texas rotation. Jul. 31 - 4:39 pm e

The Red Sox, Cubs and Expos were still talking about a three-team trade at the deadline that would have sent Nomar Garciaparra to Chicago and brought Boston Matt Clement and Orlando Cabrera.

There's still a chance that a deal could be announced within the next 15-20 minutes. Jul. 31 - 4:34 pm et

Wow the asshole on ESPN news just made fun of the Sox. He says "The White Sox have hit the skids, and trade away their best pitcher and all they get is the erractic Contrares?"

Esteban is our best pitcher?! What the hell is this guy on?

And Normar is officially on the Cubs.

From roto world.

The Rangers have acquired Scott Erickson from the Mets, ESPN reports.

The Mets shouldn't be getting much in return. Erickson shouldn't have any fantasy value as a member of the Texas rotation. Jul. 31 - 4:39 pm e

The Red Sox, Cubs and Expos were still talking about a three-team trade at the deadline that would have sent Nomar Garciaparra to Chicago and brought Boston Matt Clement and Orlando Cabrera.

There's still a chance that a deal could be announced within the next 15-20 minutes. Jul. 31 - 4:34 pm et

:puke :puke :puke

Derek Lowe to the Twins? whoa, they got their pitcher anyway.

Boy... I don't know if Boston can make up the ground or not, but I like this trade for them...

The Cubs needed Nomar in place of Gonzales, good trade for them, even if a rental player... same thing as BOS though, but even worse in that I think they are too far out of it... but this makes them pretty dangerous for the wild card.