HOLY FUCK! BMac K's 16

Cali

Congrats to a great start by BMAC!!!!!! 16 K's is ridiculous....plus the two hits he gave up were from the same batter...never fails one guy always has your number :lol:

Hes been great all year...good too see a bright spot on yet another dreary day for sox fans!!

Also....good to see Chris Young have another great day at the plate...triple and a home run...

At least were having some success down there

Ok I'm blaming wes's poor performance on you, it's obviously your avatar's fault. :D  :ph34r:

When he pitches a perfect game in his next start, you'll be praising the avatar! :lol: Actually, I'm glad that someone actually know's who the player in my avatar is. I'm sure most people that don't follow the minor leagues at all are probably like, "what the f***? why does he have a UCLA player in his avatar?"

When he pitches a perfect game in his next start, you'll be praising the avatar! :lol:  Actually, I'm glad that someone actually know's who the player in my avatar is.  I'm sure most people that don't follow the minor leagues at all are probably like, "what the f***? why does he have a UCLA player in his avatar?"

If Wes throws a perfect game then it's all because of your avatar, if he sucks it's all because of your avatar, so we'll see what happens. :lol:

If Wes throws a perfect game then it's all because of your avatar, if he sucks it's all because of your avatar, so we'll see what happens. :lol:

Hmm... Chances are that it'll be easier for my avatar to make him suck than it to make him awesome, so I'm gonna give it one more chance. If he's does poorly in his next outing, then I'll take it out. If he does well, I'm leaving it in.

Hmm... Chances are that it'll be easier for my avatar to make him suck than it to make him awesome, so I'm gonna give it one more chance.  If he's does poorly in his next outing, then I'll take it out.  If he does well, I'm leaving it in.

Sounds good, if Wes has 2 bad outings in a row then there is no doubt that it is all your avatar's fault. :lol:

I think it's pretty obvious what will be number one of the Top Ten Performences of the Week

:lol: OH YEAH! On my scoring scale that gets a 29. I don't remember anyone ever having a 20 or higher. Safe to say the best outing we will see from a Sox minor leaguer this year. That is unless BMac decides to top himself.

On a different note...the Barons are tied for first with Huntsville (who they lost to today). The 'Hogs have won 8 in a row and are 13-3 in their last 16. They are 2.5 games ahead of Kinston. At 23-12 they have the best 2nd half record in the Carolina League. At 23-13 Kannapolis is 1 game behind first place Hickory. One month left to the season, the playoff races are on for 3 Sox affiliates. :)

:lol: OH YEAH! On my scoring scale that gets a 29. I don't remember anyone ever having a 20 or higher. Safe to say the best outing we will see from a Sox minor leaguer this year. That is unless BMac decides to top himself.

On a different note...the Barons are tied for first with Huntsville (who they lost to today). The 'Hogs have won 8 in a row and are 13-3 in their last 16. They are 2.5 games ahead of Kinston. At 23-12 they have the best 2nd half record in the Carolina League. At 23-13 Kannapolis is 1 game behind first place Hickory. One month left to the season, the playoff races are on for 3 Sox affiliates. :)

Winston-Salem's success makes me wonder if Rogowski will be the player the Sox send to Birmingham to replace Nate Murphy. He played last night, so that makes me think it might not be him.

i question bmac last yr and this yr i been slow in coming around that this kid may be something special, as with baj.

i am officially going to eat crow and be a fan of them.

way to go guys and keep up the good work.

we need talent on the majors.

• 4 weeks later...