Pepsi lids.

Bighurt52235

DePaul is chicago's team and you don't even know their name :nono...as for not being a college basketball fan I can understand that...When I was younger I watched it in the early 90's because I really liked the Fab Five at Michigan, and then I liked it again when DePaul had Simmons, Williams, and Richardson in the late 90's... I have continued liking it ever since, in fact I am going to Madison Square Garden with some friends for the Big East Conference Tournament championship tonight

I won a free NCAA jersey on the bottom of my Mountain Dew lid last night. It was awesome.  I'm considering getting a number 23 Tar Heels jersey.

I F'n never win anything..I think the last thing I won was a free 20 Oz pepsi or something like that.

I won a free NCAA jersey on the bottom of my Mountain Dew lid last night.   It was awesome.  I'm considering getting a number 23 Tar Heels jersey.

I F'n never win anything..I think the last thing I won was a free 20 Oz pepsi or something like that.

Thats all I ever win.

Hey soxrox, Ive met people who would ask that same question in all seriousity. For some foreigners, that question is not as outrageuos as we all think...

Or like, for whatever percent it was(like 23%) of Americans who didn't even know where their own country was. I hope the 23% were just f***ing around when they missed that question.