September Call-Ups

kapkomet

Wilson Valdez will I'm farily sure, hitting over .300 for the Knights but hardly walks. Bryant Nelson probably deserves a call - up too he's had a excellent season for the Knights too. Ruddy Yan possibly, he has great speed could be used as a pinch runner.

if he could only hit...

damn, i remember last year when he was leading the high A league in hits and had like a .360 avg and already like 44 steals, then he went in a slump...if he could ever hit he'd be a fun player...

:headbang  yay, my ruddy yan idea is a popular one it seems! Ruddy Yan would be sick on the basepaths...

Ruddy Yan can't get on base, and when he does, even AA catchers gun him down.

Mike Spidale is slumping, but he is still a better, more talented player IMO.

I'd like to see Diaz up.  Any chance on Baj, or is it too soon?

If we are in it, we won't see Baj, unless he is just lights out. I think we have learned a lesson about rushing pitchers this year though... I gotta imagine we would see Diaz, Wunsch, and Sanders before we see Jeff.

I'm thinking Jose Santiago and Courtney Duncan are possibilities.

Duncan is hurt....... has not pitched since July 10 and only once since June 22.

Santiago is iffy, at best for a callup. I wouldn't expect many callups at all, unless the Sox completely drop out of the race.

I don't want to see ANY Sept call-ups.  That means we're hopelessly out of the race.  I'd rather wait till spring training to look at these guys.

If you bring up a few players that does not mean you we are out of the race at all. Someone for pinch running and hitting, also could always use another bullpen arm.