Robert Person

RiseAgainst07

Loaiza is gonna go back to his career numbers before last year, no thank you.

I doubt he'll have a 5+ era like his career numbers say. That was before he had the cutter and now he's in New York where he'll be taught to have that cutter moving better from the guy who has the best cutter in the game (Mariano Rivera) But he will be a mediocre pitcher. A #3 (solid #4 on most teams) I doubt he'll get a 2+ era like 2003. 10-15 wins you can count on from him though.. ;)

I doubt he'll have a 5+ era like his career numbers say. That was before he had the cutter and now he's in New York where he'll be taught to have that cutter moving better from the guy who has the best cutter in the game (Mariano Rivera) But he will be a mediocre pitcher. A #3 (solid #4 on most teams) I doubt he'll get a 2+ era like 2003. 10-15 wins you can count on from him though.. ;)

I say 4 and a half era if he is lucky with that lost velocity of his. But that is just my opinion.

I say 4 and a half era if he is lucky with that lost velocity of his. But that is just my opinion.

He has lost velocity true.. but according to some post, he is pitching with an injury (tendonites in his right elbow) so I dont know if that'll keep him from losing that velocity permanitely. But I will say this, I doubt he'll last a week with those yankee fans and that spotlight.. ;)