Ben Davis

WilliamTell

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading something about him. He was hitting over .300 at the all star break last year, and fell apart. This guy has ability. He usually is a far superior hitter right handed, but has hit both his White Sox homeruns from the left side. I think Sandy needs to retire. Maybe Ben will get some more playing time, and start living up to some expectations.

I was reading something about him. He was hitting over .300 at the all star break last year, and fell apart. This guy has ability. He usually is a far superior hitter right handed, but has hit both his White Sox homeruns from the left side. I think Sandy needs to retire. Maybe Ben will get some more playing time, and start living up to some expectations.

If and when Sandy retires as a player, I hope he's still in a White Sox uniform as a coach.

Ben Davis has a slow bat, but he is strong.

If he wants to get back over .250, he is going to have to shorten and level his swing as much as possible and make a living hitting up the middle and the other way, only turning on get-me-over fastball on hitter's counts and hanging breaking balls.

Sounds easier said than done, but guys like him (read: at least half ML'ers) simply cannot surivive as pull-hitters. It's up to him to make the adjustment(s).

Ben Davis looks like a still has loads of potential. He's definitly in physical shape. If Walker can work on his swing then Davis will probably be a decent hitter.

i always like davis from way back. i wondered what happen to him.

it doesn't hurt to give him a try. we need lady luck to give us some now, we been hijinx (sp) for a long time.

Ben Davis looks like a still has loads of potential. He's definitly in physical shape. If Walker can work on his swing then Davis will probably be a decent hitter.

There has to be potential there. They guy was a first round pick. Hopefully this change of scenery will help him realize that potential

If and when Sandy retires as a player, I hope he's still in a White Sox uniform as a coach.

That’s what I’ve been saying. Alomar has been an All-Star, but now he’s nothing but an easy out. He should stick around with the White Sox organization though.