Loaiza at today's Yankees Game

JDsDirtySox

They showed Loaiza several times on the bench during today's Yankees game.

He no longer has facial hair (because of Steinbrenner's rule) so he looks quite different.

He is also wearing # 28 because they wouldn't let him have # 21. I guess they hold # 21 sacred because Paul O'neil used to wear it. The Yankees announcers said Loaiza has worn # 28 before.

Holy crap.

If you get traded to the Yankees, not by your own will, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want with your face. What's the boss gonna do? Not play you? If you're a starter like Loaiza, he's gonna play you.

Look at us, we're so much more classy then the Red Sox because we don't have any Johnny Damon's. What a statement, Georgie.

If I ever play baseball and ever play for the Yankees and somehow Georgie is still the owner I'm saying f*** you trade me if you don't like it.

They showed Loaiza several times on the bench during today's Yankees game.

He no longer has facial hair (because of Steinbrenner's rule) so he looks quite different.

He is also wearing # 28 because they wouldn't let him have # 21. I guess they hold # 21 sacred because Paul O'neil used to wear it. The Yankees announcers said Loaiza has worn # 28 before.

Yankees sure worship their past players. Paul O'Niel wasn't exactly Babe Ruth. Sheesh!

Holy crap.

If you get traded to the Yankees, not by your own will, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want with your face. What's the boss gonna do? Not play you? If you're a starter like Loaiza, he's gonna play you.

Look at us, we're so much more classy then the Red Sox because we don't have any Johnny Damon's. What a statement, Georgie.

If I ever play baseball and ever play for the Yankees and somehow Georgie is still the owner I'm saying f*** you trade me if you don't like it.

Very nicely said....lol...true tho.....Este should have whatever kind of facial hair he wants!!

Holy crap.

so when you get older and get a job and they require you to be clean shaven your gonna tell them to f*** off?

sometimes you gotta follow the rules no matter what you think of them..

Not trying to bash on you or anything but thats just the way it is..

1. Lots of employers have dress codes.

2. No one here knows what kind of pressure the Yankees put on Loaiza to shave. It might have been very subtle; he might have shaved on his own just to fit in. I doubt if anyone put a gun to his head.

3. Shaving improved his looks. He looks five years younger.

1.  Lots of employers have dress codes.

2.  No one here knows what kind of pressure the Yankees put on Loaiza to shave.  It might have been very subtle; he might have shaved on his own just to fit in.  I doubt if anyone put a gun to his head.

3.  Shaving improved his looks.  He looks five years younger.

GS requires that his players do not have facial hair...

Giambi shaved

Sheffield lost the Goatee

Loaiza

they all have to, its part of GS team rules

doesnt mean they are trying to show they are better than anyone