Halo 2 Trailer

aboz56

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_halo2_theatrical.html

Don't know how many of you are stoked about this game, but it's got "best-ever" written all over it. As if Halo the original wasn't good enough, this is going X-Box live and should be better than even the first Halo...I know many of you are still behind the curve playing PS-2 and all :lol: , but for the X-box users, check this trailer out...I for one cannot wait for November 9th to get here.

Don't know how many of you are stoked about this game, but it's got "best-ever" written all over it.  As if Halo the original wasn't good enough, this is going X-Box live and should be better than even the first Halo...I know many of you are still behind the curve playing PS-2 and all  :lol: , but for the X-box users, check this trailer out...I for one cannot wait for November 9th to get here.

Halo is quite possibly the greatest game ever created.

And Halo 2 will be better.

That's a scary thought.

I can't wait! :headbang :headbang :headbang

GTA San Andreas too.

Does anyone know if that's just coming out for PS2 or if it's coming out for both PS2 and XBox.

Just PS2 I believe, but I'm sure they'll do a XBOX release later on. I'm also waiting for The Sims 2, Leisure Suit Larry, GTA San Andreas and The Movies to come out.

Don't know how many of you are stoked about this game, but it's got "best-ever" written all over it.  As if Halo the original wasn't good enough, this is going X-Box live and should be better than even the first Halo...I know many of you are still behind the curve playing PS-2 and all  :lol: , but for the X-box users, check this trailer out...I for one cannot wait for November 9th to get here.

Hell ya, i already preordered the game. Been playing coop on the original one as of late and the multi player on Halo is freaking badass.

This new one is going to be lightyears better, thats whats so sick.

I'm pretty crazy about Halo after learning how great it was at school. Actually one of the main reasons I bought an XBOX, that and I like NCAA Football on XBOX better than NCAA on PS2.

But yea, Halo 2 will be the end of my GPA and the rest of the guys I live with. It's gonna be nuts.

By the way, has anyone noticed that at the end of the tralier the website listed under the XBOX logo is not www.microsoft.com but rather www.ilovebees.com. I checked this out and they made this bees site look like it got hacked and there's this like MODULAR crash window or whatever that comes up and there's a clock that ends on the 24th of August. All very cryptic and very Blair Witch-esque, but great marketing nonetheless. Look up the story about the website on some game sites, it's a pretty interesting read.

I'm pretty crazy about Halo after learning how great it was at school. Actually one of the main reasons I bought an XBOX, that and I like NCAA Football on XBOX better than NCAA on PS2.

But yea, Halo 2 will be the end of my GPA and the rest of the guys I live with. It's gonna be nuts.

By the way, has anyone noticed that at the end of the tralier the website listed under the XBOX logo is not www.microsoft.com but rather www.ilovebees.com. I checked this out and they made this bees site look like it got hacked and there's this like MODULAR crash window or whatever that comes up and there's a clock that ends on the 24th of August. All very cryptic and very Blair Witch-esque, but great marketing nonetheless. Look up the story about the website on some game sites, it's a pretty interesting read.

Aug 24th is when the "demo" drops. If you're lucky enough or perhaps maybe know the right person at your local Game Stop, you'll get a copy of that.

Halo is quite possibly the greatest game ever created.

And Halo 2 will be better.

That's a scary thought.

I can't wait!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Lets not forget that Doom 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3 are coming out this fall as well. Both of which are going to be pretty darn kick ass in their own right.

Everywhere people talk about Halo it seems im the only one who thought it sucked. I played the first one a few times and never got into it. My brothers and cousin cant wait for it and I dont see what the big deal over it is.

All i have to say is that your extremely odd if you think it sucked.

Hmm - I need an opinion here fellas.

Should I buy the X-Box system at my local game store for about 125 bucks (a used one - still in solid shape, nothing wrong with it, and that's with tax included), or should I buy one online at possibly a lower cost, but then I'd have to go through all the shipping and s*** like that?

Fotop, LOL, can you explain that whole ilovebees thing a bit more? Post the website that has the explanation or whatever?

Hmm - I need an opinion here fellas.

Should I buy the X-Box system at my local game store for about 125 bucks (a used one - still in solid shape, nothing wrong with it, and that's with tax included), or should I buy one online at possibly a lower cost, but then I'd have to go through all the shipping and s*** like that?

I got the refurb at Game Stop and it works great, runs about 129.99...Same warranty as a new X-box, which is basically 90 days.

Also, I believe GameStop's site has a pre-owned X-Box with Halo for 119.99. To me, that's a great deal, especially if you are into first person shooters, Halo is the best.

Here is a listing of their bundles...

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/bundle/xbox_1.asp

X-Box sucks... :ph34r:

Hmmm, let's see here...

Fastest CPU Speed on a gaming console? X-Box.

Most RAM on a gaming console? X-Box.

Most memory bandwidth on a gaming console? X-Box.

Most audio channels on a gaming console? X-Box.

Only gaming console with HDTV gaming support? X-Box.

Highest resoltion on a gaming console? X-Box.

Biggest hard drive (whoops PS2 and Gay Cube don't have one) on a gaming console? X-Box.

I think we're seeing a trend here. Throw in X-Box live, which when Halo 2 launches will make gaming online with PS-2 obsolete in its current form, I'd say X-Box is far from sucking.

Hmmm, let's see here...

Fastest CPU Speed on a gaming console?  X-Box.

Most RAM on a gaming console? X-Box.

Most memory bandwidth on a gaming console? X-Box.

Most audio channels on a gaming console? X-Box.

Only gaming console with HDTV gaming support?  X-Box.

Highest resoltion on a gaming console?  X-Box.

Biggest hard drive (whoops PS2 and Gay Cube don't have one) on a gaming console?  X-Box.

I think we're seeing a trend here.  Throw in X-Box live, which when Halo 2 launches will make gaming online with PS-2 obsolete in its current form, I'd say X-Box is far from sucking.

Best games? Gotcha there Alex. :lol: