My Day At U.S. Cellular Field taking BP

GoArow33

My Dad is the greatest man living. He is a season ticket holder and today he passed on a chance to take BP and field on US Cellular Field and passed that down to me, his 16 year-old son. And I love him for it. Here's some pictures of me taking BP, fielding, and pitching in the bullpen to none other than my Dad. Did any of you go today?

Pitching in the visitors bullpen to my dad:

p1491044.jpg

More pitching:

p1491046.jpg

Through the wire:

p1491054.jpg

Batting!:

p1491056.jpg

Making an Ichiro like grab in RF with no ball haha:

p1491049.jpg

Coming in to hit:

p1491050.jpg

Fielding:

p1491052.jpg

The last one is me and my Dad in the bullpen sports bar havin a drink (of soda :)). This was truly the best day of my life.

Dude...That is so awesome.  That has to be the sweetest thing ever.  I get chills just seeing that place in person.

Trying to pickup a flyball there is pretty tough. I couldn't image how hard it'd be to pick a flyball up when there's a crowd full of different colored t-shirts and what not.

My Dad is the greatest man living. He is a season ticket holder and today he passed on a chance to take BP and field on US Cellular Field and passed that down to me, his 16 year-old son. And I love him for it. Here's some pictures of me taking BP, fielding, and pitching in the bullpen to none other than my Dad. Did any of you go today?

The last one is me and my Dad in the bullpen sports bar havin a drink (of soda :)). This was truly the best day of my life.

BJ8, why is it that your happiness only makes me sadder inside?

It's just not fair. :crying