hellboy

hi8is

ok ladies and gents....

i like movies with substance, movies that make you think, feel, laugh, cry, etc.... my fav. films are such as, momento, waking life, human nature, etc

i picked up hellboy just to get something light and entertaining, i expected nothing but a film that would keep my attention and distract myself from reality

i got much more

this film is witty, beautiful in terms of visuals and cameria work, has a really really good story for a comic book flick, was directed wonderfully, has a good message in it, and has good laughs.... it is one of the best movies ive seen this year

i scoffed at the chance to see a screening for free when it was in the theaters, and im glad i did give it a chance on dvd... it was my last choice to rent and im glad i got around to it

if youve seen it, tell me what you thought, if not, give it a try... i mean, the director of pulp fiction did it, its gotta be good =D

if youve seen it, tell me what you thought, if not, give it a try... i mean, the director of pulp fiction did it, its gotta be good =D

Director of Pulp Fiction = Quentin Tarantino

Director of Hellboy = Guillermo del Toro

An I missing something??

Director of Pulp Fiction = Quentin Tarantino

Director of Hellboy = Guillermo del Toro

An I missing something??

Uh..Come on everyone knows Guillermo Del Toro transalates directly to Quentin Tarantino in English.... :lol:

So honestly people I should give this movie a try??? I'm gonna hold all of you personally responsible for my 4 buck rental if i dont like it....

:bang

huh, i forgot about terentino doin fiction.... i dont know why, but in a lot reviews the director of hell boy is mentioned as having something to do with pulp fiction

:unsure:

just looked him up on imdb and he has know credits for pulpfiction listed... :unsure: :lol:

huh, i forgot about terentino doin fiction.... i dont know why, but in a lot reviews the director of hell boy is mentioned as having something to do with pulp fiction

:unsure:

Blade 2 is the only thing I know I've seen that Guillermo Del Toro directed. I survived that, so I know I could survive Hellboy and I'm sure I will rent it one of these weekends.

I was actually fairly excited when I saw they were making the film. I think Mike Mignola (Hellboy creator) writes pretty deep for the medium, and I know he at least consulted on the screenplay.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim