Best Trade

Texsox

Which was the better trade, Koch or Loiza?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which was the better trade, Koch or Loiza?

• Koch
    • Loiza
    • Neither

Getting rid of Koch, by far.

I agree, the Marlins thought they could turn Billy around, and now they had to trade for Mota to get to Benitez. That move helped us free up space to get Garcia and Everett.

If Koch was still here with us I don’t think we’d be above .500. The guy was on pace of blowing a dozen of saves. Every time I saw him on the mound I knew we were in for something crazy. That Seattle game was when I lost 100% control and wanted Koch to get the hell out.

Koch has not done overly bad with the marlins a 3.60 era in 20 innings.

That is deceptive though. I remember seeing a couple of highlights that Koch was walking people/getting singles hit off of, and Benitez had to bail him out. If Koch would have still continued some innings when he left in, his era would be like 4.80+

That is deceptive though. I remember seeing a couple of highlights that Koch was walking people/getting singles hit off of, and Benitez had to bail him out. If Koch would have still continued some innings when he left in, his era would be like 4.80+

True.

how can you say that the koch trade is better then the garcia trade? koch was addition by subtraction but we havent seen anything other then that on the major leauge level, that SS prospect is doin good in AAA but that dosent mean anything... on the other hand garcia is what, 5 and 2... maybe 5 and 1? i have to go with that as the best trade right now... lowisa looks better then koch too

oh well :huh:

how can you say that the koch trade is better then the garcia trade? koch was addition by subtraction but we havent seen anything other then that on the major leauge level, that SS prospect is doin good in AAA but that dosent mean anything... on the other hand garcia is what, 5 and 2... maybe 5 and 1? i have to go with that as the best trade right now... lowisa looks better then koch too

oh well  :huh:

I think he was saying that the koch trade is better then the Loaiza trade.