Last Comic Standing

Winning Ugly

I will have to agree with two of those Jay, and Gary, but I would put Tammy in there as well because, well she is not that funny. Gary is out because we have seen his act twice already not including the auditions. Unless he has new material, I think he will bomb. Jay is gome because, for me at least, one line comics are not that funny. How many times can you say thank you and still be funny.

I think the winner is going to be John or Alonzo, both have me busting a gut when I watch.

I will have to agree with two of those Jay, and Gary, but I would put Tammy in there as well because, well she is not that funny.  Gary is out because we have seen his act twice already not including the auditions.  Unless he has new material, I think he will bomb.  Jay is gome because, for me at least, one line comics are not that funny.  How many times can you say thank you and still be funny. 

I think the winner is going to be John or Alonzo, both have me busting a gut when I watch.

I agree about Tammy...she ain't funny at all. How many damn times is she going to use her Italian Mob joke? "Not all Italians are in the mob...some are in the witness protection program..."

Beatch! That chit was funny the first time!

The only reason I say she makes it over Kathleen is her looks (aka "Rack") and Kathleen hasn't gone up against anyone in a H2H matchup, so therefore she could be rusty or nerves can get the best of her.