U.S Basketball Team

No, I am at work...  It would be awesome if you could keep me updated :)

Did you see I had considered your application finally?  You were my foreign minister in charge of repressing foreigners.  Good times. :)

U.S just won 102-92 I think, Stephon Marbury was the star hittin bout 25 points with 6 of 9 from downtown. Funny scenes at the end of the game, with 20 secs left U.S must hav called a time-out to rub salt into the wounds of Spain, and their coach went nuts at Larry Brown, pretty funny stuff.

So just when the server goes down, I miss seeing my application finally being considered. That'd be right. :lol:

That was a awesome ending. Gotta watch the press conference afterwards. Plus they have to call a time out beforehand. So, It wasn't really salt in the wounds.

Our commentators down here thought it was a mistake at the time table or something, but apparently doing that at the end of the game when you are winning is disrespectful to your opponent.

By the way, did any1 see the bobble catch off the center field wall in the Australia vs Cuba baseball gold medal game that was hit by our very own Thomas Brice. That single handledy cost us the gold I tells ya! ;)

Here's what happened, first of all the Spain coach is a dick. Second, Larry wanted a timeout at around 1:20 in the game when the US was up just 5 points. They didn't stop the game until 20 seconds left in the game and thats when they allowed the timeout, Larry was quoted as saying he tried to take it back, but in international play thats the rules. Another incident blown way out of hand.

To get used to a team like that. They thought they had a set up that needed change, so they can get ready next game.

:huh: :huh

Wait a minute you gotta change defenses with 20 seconds left winnig by 8?? HUH!!! In my coaching carrer someone soes that to me i'll kick there f***ing ass or tell my player to hurt one of theres. No need to change that was a stupid excuse, adn Brown showed up the spanish team :headshake

To get used to a team like that. They thought they had a set up that needed change, so they can get ready next game.

Wait a minute you gotta change defenses with 20 seconds left winnig by 8?? HUH!!! In my coaching carrer someone soes that to me i'll kick there f***ing ass or tell my player to hurt one of theres. No need to change that was a stupid excuse, adn Brown showed up the spanish team :headshake

obviously you didn't read the post above ya. :huh:

Here is a quote from Larry.

Said Brown: "We had basically turned the ball over twice against their press, and you know I'm still trying to teach and win a game. But when I saw that some seconds had run off the clock, and I saw how late it was, I tried to wave it off, but they wouldn't let me.

He then said that he needed to learn the rules a little better for that not to happen again.

You're so good at reading what did it mean :huh

You're so good at reading what did it mean :huh

He called the time out at 1:20 but the officials didnt actually call it till :20

Brown tried to call it off but under the rules the time out stands

he didnt mean to show them up, thats just the way it was made out to be by the rules... Thats what it meant