W Kennedy-Smith accused of rape again

southsider2k5

That is such BS...

More like she was intrigued by his wealth and connections. rolleyeyes.gif

I'd love to hear the phone messages of him apologizing.. innocent men don't apologize for their actions.

And jeckle.. if this were your sister, mother, niece, etc... would your comment be the same?

Considering none of them went to the cops and are suing civilally (rather than criminal), I am not sure how much I believe them myself.  But I am not on the jury, nor am I a judge so my opinion in this matters little.

Definite questions on my mind also QP. But considering the way the last fiasco turned out (and I do believe he was guilty the last time) I don't know if I don't believe them cause they didn't come forward.

Me.. I would have chosen not to be around him. Take away all opportunity. Why are some females so stupid? :angry:

I didn't believe he was guilty last time.  But that's taking into consideration I was only 13 or 14 (or something like that) and only heard snipits of testimony.

I wasn't sure at first until I read the details about the 3 other woman who's testimony was not allowed by the judge. And, IMO, this case now is right up his alley. Get a female drunk and take advantage. This is the 5th time that he's been accused (that we know of anyway).

Interesting stuff. I remember when I was in Evanston visiting my grandma when he was having his first rape issues. Me and my uncle were at a gas station and he was filling up and he got in the car after he paid. A guy in a suit with a trench coat passed by the car and my uncle looked at him and said his name. At the time I was pretty young and didn't know who he was but my uncle told me all about the guy and how he was in deep s***. Kinda funny to hear about this guy again and memories like that just jump out of the back of my mind. :huh:

Kennedy Smith Accuser Denies Financial Motivation

Another reason I don't beleive her:

Just sounds strange to me...  :unsure:

Agree. Although it's strange to me that wives stay with husbands that beat and rape them, too. I read a study somewhere once that victims are sometimes drawn to their attackers. Kind of like how idiot women fall for convicts.. :huh

"She owes $60,000 to Saks Fifth Avenue, $91,000 in clothing bills, she just went through a bankruptcy," Rizzo said. "She needs money. It's very simple. That's the golden goose."

Public records show Soulias filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy 1½ years after the alleged incident with Kennedy Smith. She listed more than $91,000 in debt.

Rizzo says he was hired just this week by Kennedy Smith to do investigative work on this case, but the private investigator claims to have first become aware of Soulias more than a year ago, when he says The National Enquirer called him about a story Soulias was allegedly peddling to the tabloid.

"I had a reporter from The Enquirer call me and said she's in there trying to sell a story about being raped by Dr. Smith," Rizzo said. "They didn't like the story."

This is suspicious as well. I wish I could say I believed her, but at this point I don't. Since it is a civil trial she is pursuing and not a criminal one, I don't know what types of evidence will be presented in the case so Ii don't know how good any of the information out there is.