Sig or Profile Edits

Heads22

Actually if you can hold tight we can probably get most of this restored by end of day...

If you want to Head and ss2k, fine. But there is a simple script that needs to be ran and it'll all be fixed. I just don't have it here - I think Jason has it too and he did it last time so I will let him do that again - easier that way.

I want my sig and avatar back the way it was the other day... If there is any way that is possible I would GREATLY appreciate that!!!!

It was the best sig ever, and now its gawn... You dont know how much something means to you till its gone... :crying

Hey Heads..hmm..I've been trying to update my avatar for like the past month just logging off and on and for some reason it wont let me,an error message comes up..is that what you are talking about with your post?? If not can you tell me what i'm doing wrong..thanks bud

Yeah, if it's possible to get back the old post count I'd like that very much. I had around 285, but if it's too much trouble then it's ok. Thanks.

They are trying to reinstall the last two weeks, so we are going to wait and see how that goes. If it doesn't work, then we can worry about post counts...

Yeah, if it's possible to get back the old post count I'd like that very much. I had around 285, but if it's too much trouble then it's ok. Thanks.

They are trying to reinstall the last two weeks, so we are going to wait and see how that goes. If it doesn't work, then we can worry about post counts...

Who cares about post counts, you should turn them off.

Guys, I hate to say it, but I'm 99.9% sure the last two weeks won't be restored. We could of potentially restored it, but I felt it was more key to get the board up now instead of having it down another day or two.

Because of that, we'll just have to recover. Now in a few days, I may have access to all the current posts so if their were some things needed for important issues or what not, I Could do it.

The Avs and Sigs that still aren't up, will be restored later tonight as well as the pm's and control panel. Until then, just calm down. Also, no post totals will be updated. Sorry, but crap happens and I made a mistake, but it would all have to be done manually and last night Kap and I already spent like 4 hours trying to repair everything and that doens't even come close to how long it would take to do all the stuff manually.

Guys, I hate to say it, but I'm 99.9% sure the last two weeks won't be restored.  We could of potentially restored it, but I felt it was more key to get the board up now instead of having it down another day or two. 

Because of that, we'll just have to recover.  Now in a few days, I may have access to all the current posts so if their were some things needed for important issues or what not, I Could do it. 

The Avs and Sigs that still aren't up, will be restored later tonight as well as the pm's and control panel.  Until then, just calm down.  Also, no post totals will be updated.  Sorry, but crap happens and I made a mistake, but it would all have to be done manually and last night Kap and I already spent like 4 hours trying to repair everything and that doens't even come close to how long it would take to do all the stuff manually.

As far as I'm concerned you could constantly delete the previous two weeks and we wouldn't be out much. Why archive any of this? Blackmail perhaps, humor perhaps, but it isn't like we're saving the world.

Who cares about post counts, you should turn them off.

LOL, sorry, I just have to laugh. :lol:

Why, is it because of what I said :lol: