Hey Admins: Why no cw??

FlaSoxxJim

Do you think we are THAT PETTY?

Come one, come all, please answer me that one.

At this point, I'm reserving judgement.

As a whole, certainly the answer is no. As for individual Admins and choices they make... Well, people are people, and at times people can be petty.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Chiming in...

Isn't the message board supposed to let people express opinions?

Yeah, it is.

Again, Vince wasn't tossed over a bridge with cement shoes on. Something as simple and meaningless as this, in my view is not this noteworthy.

Do you think we are THAT PETTY?

Come one, come all, please answer me that one. 

That's what is being insinuated by asking for more and more and more and more and more details. 

I am not going there out of respect even for cw.  He doesn't deserve that, and frankly just about every one of you doesn't deserve that much detail.  That's harsh, but that is the way it is.

easy Kap. The entire thing from being named a mod or admin to being freed is petty. My God why does anyone take VOLUNTEERING so seriously? It's an unpaid, volunteer position that doesn't even really need to be done. What rules are being enforced?

This is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time. So CW doesn't get to edit some posts, pin some topics, etc. I am certain his life is more interesting than that.

Being a mod is, at best, means Jas likes you a little, or maybe not. It's a pat on the head, an atta boy, and a lolly pop :o Oh s*** Jason, THAT was a lolly pop you gave me, wasn't it?? :puke

:lolhitting

Edited by Texsox

easy Kap. The entire thing from being named a mod or admin to being freed is petty. My God why does anyone take VOLUNTEERING so seriously? It's an unpaid, volunteer position that doesn't even really need to be done. What rules are being enforced?

This is the funniest damn thing I've read in a long time. So CW doesn't get to edit some posts, pin some topics, etc. I am certain his life is more interesting than that.

Being a mod is, at best, means Jas likes you a little, or maybe not. It's a pat on the head, an atta boy, and a lolly pop  :o  Oh s*** Jason, THAT was a lolly pop you gave me, wasn't it??

Agreed.

With the new information arising and the post of FlaSoxxJim regarding dyslexia, I now see no meaning for him to be relieved of his duties as a soxtalk.com admin.

I do not speak for the people of this site, my above statement is IMHO.

But hey, I'll never be a moderator, so I might as well shut my trap.

Listen, and listen good this time, because listening seems to be a problem that people are having. This is not about dyslexia, or spelling errors or evil misquoting games. This is about making inflammatory statements, and having people call you out on them. It's about subsequently editing all involved posts to erase any evidence of the inflammatory statements and then lying and saying you didnt do anything, and that the conversations never took place.

Being a mod is, at best, means Jas likes you a little, or maybe not. It's a pat on the head, an atta boy, and a lolly pop  :o  Oh s*** Jason, THAT was a lolly pop you gave me, wasn't it?? :puke

You certainly have a thing with lollypops today.

Freelancing again? ;)

Listen, and listen good this time, because listening seems to be a problem that people are having.  This is not about dyslexia, or spelling errors or evil misquoting games.  This is about making inflammatory statements, and having people call you out on them.  It's about subsequently editing all involved posts to erase any evidence of the inflammatory statements and then lying and saying you didnt do anything, and that the conversations never took place.

So then it becomes does the punishment fit the crime. And the dog chases the tail. The members of the Admin 10 decided to re-align the confernce into the Admin-9.

When does the baseball season start?

Hey look Katy's in the chatroom with pics!! That should end this ;)

Edited by Texsox

So then it becomes does the punishment fit the crime. And the dog chases the tail. The members of the Admin 10 decided to re-align the confernce into the Admin-9.

When does the baseball season start?

jesus christ, stop treating this like a f***ing conspiracy theory.

jesus christ, stop treating this like a f***ing conspiracy theory.

Jesus Christ quit treating it like it f***ing matters. It's a damn volunteer unpaid f***ing position that doesn't mean dick to anyone in the real f***ing world. I haven't treated like a f***ing conspiracy, I've been f***ing making f***ing fun of the f***ing s*** if you bothered to f***ing read any of my f***ing posts. Now can I be a f***ing admin since I can f***ing communicate like a f***ing one?

And print it

Edited by Texsox

Jesus Christ quit treating it like it f***ing matters. It's a damn volunteer unpaid f***ing position that doesn't mean dick to anyone in the real f***ing world. I haven't treated like a f***ing conspiracy, I've been f***ing making f***ing fun of the f***ing s*** if you bothered to f***ing read any of my f***ing posts. Now can I be a f***ing admin since I can f***ing communicate like a f***ing one?

And print it

I like how you keep clicking the "this post has been edited".

I just want this to all go away. You're right. It doesn't matter. But, it obviously does.

I'm done now with this subject.

/OVER

Edited by kapkomet

And print it

obviously it matters to someone, if people are claiming that he was unfairly de-admin'ed. i am just trying to clear it up and you are muddling it up again. you claim to be joking and yet you keep jabbing.

I like how you keep clicking the "this post has been edited".

I just want this to all go away.  You're right.  It doesn't matter.  But, it obviously does.

I'm done now with this subject.

/OVER

I keep hitting reply too fast. And prefer to edit than add another post to something that has already gone 95b posts too many.

obviously it matters to someone, if people are claiming that he was unfairly de-admin'ed.  i am just trying to clear it up and you are muddling it up again.  you claim to be joking and yet you keep jabbing.

SHow me the jab? :huh

This thread has been open so Vince can respond if he so chooses.

Vince say something please, good or bad, have your say.

I'm glad that the thread has been open. I believe that when open, no one is to be silenced or censored for what they have to say on this.

Its good for the site.

Yes, I do believe Vince should say something. But that is just me.

For those of you who didnt get it the first time, he misused his admin powers by editing his and other people's posts and then lying about it.  It was more than a personality clash.  I had nothing to do with the decision to de-admin him, but when I was told what he did I agreed with it.  You just can't have people doing that.

That's what Jason told me, but having a conversation with Jason isn't alwasy easy so things get choppy and details skewed. :lol:

Damn, I miss everything that goes on here.  Or almost everything.  I wondered why, out of the blue, I got a PM from cwsox thanking me for posting here, especially after we had had several 'differences of opinion' in the SLP section.  Now I find out he is gone.  I wonder if he knew it was coming......

Me too. Just last week I got one of those PMs out of the blue as well. I kinda didnt know what to think. It came out of nowehere and him and I havent seen eye to eye on pretty much anything. I read the whole thread, but I still dont really see what happened, nor why people are making such a big deal out of this, on both sides

And print it

12 'f***s' in one post! You sound lke my press operator trying to get 2-color, tight registration square flap envelopes to run thru our press on a 85% humidity day! (FYI, NOT an easy thing to do!)

12 'f***s' in one post!  You sound lke my press operator trying to get 2-color, tight registration square flap envelopes to run thru our press on a 85% humidity day!  (FYI, NOT an easy thing to do!)

LMAO! My Brainage is a press operator and when his boss and/or press pisses him off abouts settings he calls me to settle himself down. The last time he didn't settle himself down he broke two fingers (and damn was it gross when the one nail fell off - :puke ).

12 'f***s' in one post!  You sound lke my press operator trying to get 2-color, tight registration square flap envelopes to run thru our press on a 85% humidity day!  (FYI, NOT an easy thing to do!)

Damn I used my years quota in one post :lol: