3:14 pm hit 100 degrees again

Texsox

hey Tex.. is 956 an area code in Texas..???

that's my area code. Just look for the dripping wet citizens. The lowest blinking light in my avatar (thanks knightni) is 956 land.

Edited by Texsox

Yeah way south TX around Brownsville.

I had a customer call from that location a few weeks back...very interesting people there. :lol:

There was a City Confidential (A&E show) about a murder in the brownsville area - my company also has a warehouse outfit there and the mfg is on the Matamoros side...

that's my area code. Just look for the dripping wet citizens. The lowest blinking light in my avatar (thanks knightni) is 956 land.

LMAO... remember a looooong time ago (like, last year) when I faxed you something.....? I just got an email asking me about it. :lol:

I had a customer call from that location a few weeks back...very interesting people there. :lol:

There was a City Confidential (A&E show) about a murder in the brownsville area - my company also has a warehouse outfit there and the mfg is on the Matamoros side...

the city confidential show was about the currandera (spelling?) who had a client's daughters ex-boyfiend murdered. The murdered boy's father worked in the same industry as Queen and I, he is a salerep for Kemet capacitors. Very sad.

Just frickin' shoot me

Updated as of 11:43 AM CDT August 26, 2004 for McAllen, TX in the 78504 ZIP code. 

Rest Of Today

Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Heat Index readings 109 to 114 in the afternoon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight

Mostly clear. Breezy. Lows in the upper 70s. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Heat Index readings 100 to 105 through early evening. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday

Mostly sunny then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Heat Index readings 105 to 110 in the afternoon. 

Friday Night

Partly cloudy. Breezy. Lows in the upper 70s. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph. 

Saturday

Partly cloudy. A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Heat Index readings 104 to 109 in the afternoon. 

Saturday Night

Partly cloudy. A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph. 

Sunday

Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat Index readings 102 to 107. 

Sunday Night

Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. 

Monday

Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat Index readings 102 to 107. 

Monday Night

Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. 

Tuesday

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Heat Index readings 103 to 108. 

Tuesday Night

Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. 

Wednesday

Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 90s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Heat Index readings 102 to 107. 

I love a nice 109 heat index. I'm calling Bekins and hauling my s*** north.

I love a nice 109 heat index. [/color] I'm calling Bekins and hauling my s*** north.

I can get you the Friends and Family rate... ;)

I can save them a few minutes, I still have the green Bekins inventory tags on some of my stuff from 8 years ago.

the city confidential show was about the currandera (spelling?) who had a client's daughters ex-boyfiend murdered. The murdered boy's father worked in the same industry as Queen and I, he is a salerep for Kemet capacitors. Very sad.

Yeah no kidding man, its like a damn oven in Texas...

Its so hot, I sweat in the car driving to school... I for the AC crankin too!!!

Walking across campus is a killer too, specially with books and what not... Dont worry, it will be cold for 2 weeks in december then its back to HEAT

DAMN YOU TEXAS!!!!