Coolest Orthodontist on the planet

Texsox

My daughters orthodontist

Bad news is my daughter needs braces. Great news is she has the coolest Doc on the planet. Using their web site we filled out all the forms. We can access her appointment records over the net or through an 800 number and make any changes. He as a 25 seat theater for any of his patients to use. They serve ice cream not soft serve, the real stuff for $1 a cone or you can redeem your Dr. Gerling nickles for one. He gives ever patient a t-shirt and if you wear it to the appoitment and show up on time, you get wooden nickles.

He has a color chart on line and you can custom select the colors you want and he'll have them ready for your visit. You never have to wait more than 10 minutes past your appointment time.

Damn, a Doctor that understands marketing and customer service. Damn I wish I needed braces :-)

I wanna be an orthodonsist when I'm older, so thanks for posting this.  It gives me some good ideas about what to do if I ever started my own practice.

Anyone who's anyone goes to him. He's created a "brand" of himself. He's competing with Mexico orthodontists at 1/3 the price and winning.