Both Games are Apparently in rain delays

KipWellsFan

Well, I wouldn't expect them to get any baseball. It is the same storm that was where I was yesterday and we got 4 inches of rain (According to my dad who put out some thing before the raining start). It was pouring all day yesterday and I'm assuming it will do the same in Arizona.

Well, I wouldn't expect them to get any baseball.  It is the same storm that was where I was yesterday and we got 4 inches of rain (According to my dad who put out some thing before the raining start). It was pouring all day yesterday and I'm assuming it will do the same in Arizona.

Chisoxfn,

Where abouts in CA are you?

Well, I wouldn't expect them to get any baseball.  It is the same storm that was where I was yesterday and we got 4 inches of rain (According to my dad who put out some thing before the raining start).   It was pouring all day yesterday and I'm assuming it will do the same in Arizona.

Chisoxfn,

I'm down in Orange County, Irvine to be exact. I go to school in Fullerton though. If ya don't know where Irvine is, I'm a little less then 15 minutes South of Anaheim Stadium.

Well, I wouldn't expect them to get any baseball.  It is the same storm that was where I was yesterday and we got 4 inches of rain (According to my dad who put out some thing before the raining start).   It was pouring all day yesterday and I'm assuming it will do the same in Arizona.

Chisoxfn,

I'm down in Orange County, Irvine to be exact. I go to school in Fullerton though. If ya don't know where Irvine is, I'm a little less then 15 minutes South of Anaheim Stadium.

Close to Anaheim -- lucky you, won't be much of a drive for the Sox/Angels games. I've got about an hour drive. :(

But, I suppose it evens out, since I'm only like 5 miles from Dodger Stadium. :D

:bringit Halos and Dodgers

I'm down in Orange County, Irvine to be exact.  I go to school in Fullerton though.  If ya don't know where Irvine is, I'm a little less then 15 minutes South of Anaheim Stadium.

What school in Fullerton?

Im at Troy High School right now

Cal State Fullerton.

Is Troy located in Fullerton? I don't even know the area much. I just know Brea mall is like 5 minutse from there if you head West. Angel stadium is like 3 minutes East and my house is like 20 minutes away, lol.

And there is an inn and out right by the Campus.

Is Troy located in Fullerton?  I don't even know the area much.  I just know Brea mall is like 5 minutse from there if you head West.  Angel stadium is like 3 minutes East and my house is like 20 minutes away, lol. 

And there is an inn and out right by the Campus.

Yeah Troys in Fullerton..pretty good school :headbang